Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

13 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The fact Elmo was playing over Adomah at the start of the season tells you everything about Steve Bruce's selections.

Jesus can people not leave Bruce out of 1 conversation!

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Jesus can people not leave Bruce out of 1 conversation!

It's in every thread. 

Just dipped into the Hourihane thread and it's the exact same crap. 

Zero praise and just nitpicking that he wasn't in the starting XI earlier in the season. 

No humility for the fact that none of us are seeing these guys every day in training nor for the fact that they simply may not have been fit or mentally right but sure, let's just turn a positive into a brucie-negative again. 

We must seem like the most miserable fans in existence, although thankfully VT doesn't seem to represent the fan base as a whole. 

• Like 2

Only just got back from Brum after an over nighter. Thought Albert was excellent and am a little surprised he has not had a lot more plaudits. For me he was MOTM. He was up and down the pitch throughout the match.  Even though I am still frustrated by Snodgrass it was good to see him and Albert trying to make things happen.

Edited by MikeMcKenna

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

He looks quicker to me, not sure if that is true, that he was possibly carrying a knock last year at times or if it's just because he hasn't played in a while. Maybe it's just the hysteria getting the better of me.

Was thinking the same, seems to have taken everything up a level.

One of my main critiques last year to me was that he just seemed to be slow, without great delivery and goal threat.

He showed all of that now and then some.

Â