Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

18 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

That's not strictly true, he was injured the first few games and had missed parts of pre season 

Although true it was plainly obvious that Bruce didn't fancy him.  You don't buy two players to play in the same position if you rate the guy.

• Like 1

Although he will never really get too much credit for it as black players tend to be described as pacey, strong, beasts, physical etc but he is a very intelligent footballer in terms of the positions he takes up and the runs he makes. Which is surprising if you ever hear him talk as he definitely is a simple man.

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

Although true it was plainly obvious that Bruce didn't fancy him.  You don't buy two players to play in the same position if you rate the guy.

For the 50+ games we'll have? You need depth, cover and options. You can't bank on one guy staying fit and in form all year. 

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

Although he will never really get too much credit for it as black players tend to be described as pacey, strong, beasts, physical etc but he is a very intelligent footballer in terms of the positions he takes up and the runs he makes. Which is surprising if you ever hear him talk as he definitely is a simple man.

Sadly true that...

• Like 1

On 24/10/2017 at 13:23, omariqy said:

I listened to Adomah and Davis being interviewed after the Barnsley game, and I have to say that compared to Davis, Adomah sounded like Cicero. 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Can we just take our minds back to that free kick in the 95th minute please? :lol: 

Oh Albert. 

Yeah, I was as surprised as anyone else when I saw him lining it up. He's not the most technically gifted footballer, bless him. 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

Yeah, I was as surprised as anyone else when I saw him lining it up. He's not the most technically gifted footballer, bless him. 

He's really not is he. Despite his recent purple patch I've always thought technically he is very limited. I was hoping Jedi would just run up and smash it instead.  

I love Albert because he reminds me of how my dad used to get me to play (not awful, but very average who could kick the ball further than anyone else :lol:)

- Be at the back post when the ball gets crossed from the other side

- If you have the ball, hit the by line and get it in 

- Follow up anything 

- Stay in line with the ball 

It's like he's been trained by my dad :lol: 

On 30/10/2017 at 13:15, handsworthvilla said:

He's really not is he. Despite his recent purple patch I've always thought technically he is very limited. I was hoping Jedi would just run up and smash it instead.  

He doesn't look that technical, yet every player when doing the video q+a's last season all said he was the most skilful and technical player. 

Â