Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

4 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

This is old. Happend on Gabby's appreciation lap.

4 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

This is old. Happend on Gabby's appreciation lap.

Don't look interested, does he??

4 hours ago, Jareth said:

I like how Tony engages his superfast robotic legs at the very end of the clip, whooooosh!

I think Dr Tony is running off to lead the supporters for the pitch invasion at the end. Now we know who started it. ?

• Haha 2

I would celebrate like that too if my investment doubled in value (90 min away from it anyway..)

but in all seriousness.. fair play to the guy.. we could easily be Sunderland. He has saved this club. 

23 hours ago, tonitottakai said:

giphy.gif

Here's my favorite GIF of the day.

Confess I was quite cautious about Dr T at the start but that really is what you want from your owner. Genuine excitement and enthusiasm at our semifinal win. Just hope he had his chequebook about his person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Confess I was quite cautious about Dr T at the start but that really is what you want from your owner. Genuine excitement and enthusiasm at our semifinal win. Just hope he had his chequebook about his person.

IIRC Doesn’t he have to pay Randy £30 mil if we go up? That’s gotta sting! 

Just now, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

IIRC Doesn’t he have to pay Randy £30 mil if we go up? That’s gotta sting! 

There was something like that in the deal but don’t know if that was if we went up at first attempt though? 

23 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

There was something like that in the deal but don’t know if that was if we went up at first attempt though? 

Yeah I’m pretty sure that clause was if we got promoted in our first season down here.

Remember when people were fuming that his suits weren’t fitted properly? :lol: This hobo trickster off the streets of Asia has really done well for himself!

11 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Okay, now I'm beginning to understand the appointment of RDM.

I must be one of the only people who was relatively happy with his appointment at the time. lol

• Thanks 1

On 16/05/2018 at 12:59, tonitottakai said:

giphy.gif

Here's my favorite GIF of the day.

I just love the way he disappears at the end of the clip.

But I do think we need to have a couple of paramedics on hand with a defribulator at the final and an ambulance outside with the engine running because when we win he is going to have a heart attack.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

No, it was if promoted within 2 seasons so Randy will claw back some of the gazillions he pissed into the wind if we win promotion. 

On 17/05/2018 at 22:04, sidcow said:

No, it was if promoted within 2 seasons so Randy will claw back some of the gazillions he pissed into the wind if we win promotion. 

Yes it was if we got promoted within two seasons, though Xia would pay less this season than if we got promoted last Season.  I cant remember the figures.

It'll be tense enough for us, but can you imagine watching the match knowing it's worth hundreds of millions to you personally.  Last 10 minutes...penalties?  Crikey - not sure I'd survive.

38 minutes ago, rubberman said:

It'll be tense enough for us, but can you imagine watching the match knowing it's worth hundreds of millions to you personally.  Last 10 minutes...penalties?  Crikey - not sure I'd survive.

I hate being into the last 5 minutes of a £5 accumulator with £40 at stake ?

On 17/05/2018 at 14:50, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I must be one of the only people who was relatively happy with his appointment at the time. lol

You weren't. 

I thought the RDM / Clarke dream team would work out well too. 

Couldn't have been more wrong, aside from a few signings (Adomah, Chester and Jedinak) they only helped to set us back even further than we already were following relegation.

• Like 1

big questions Tony.....you have big uestions to answer. Stop hiding behind twitter and Wyness.

His proclamations at the start of his reign are looking so foolish and misguided right now 

Â