Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I know the plan. Big Tone is buying them and he will appoint laursen as manager with the long term goal for him to manage us. Smart big Tone 

Also we can send mccormack there to break all kinds of records to then get a 101m bid for him form man city 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sne said:

Logo has a beard so should be popular with Villa fans

Bildresultat för Lyngby BK

If this comes off the first thing to do is change the colours to claret and blue....or at the very least light blue....cant be having this blue and white shite :)

2 hours ago, imavillan said:

If this comes off the first thing to do is change the colours to claret and blue....or at the very least light blue....cant be having this blue and white shite :)

Changing the club colors is probably not the best way to get the fans on board. The club is almost 100 years old 

Might as well move them into the center of Copenhagen while we're at it and go full on Red Bull/Wimbledon FC :D

Speaking of which, since Lyngby is on the outskirts of Copenhagen does anyone know if there is any big upcoming building projects or such things in the area?

Might explain why our benevolent leader is (allegedly) interested.

32 minutes ago, sne said:

Changing the club colors is probably not the best way to get the fans on board. The club is almost 100 years old 

Might as well move them into the center of Copenhagen while we're at it and go full on Red Bull/Wimbledon FC :D

Speaking of which, since Lyngby is on the outskirts of Copenhagen does anyone know if there is any big upcoming building projects or such things in the area?

Might explain why our benevolent leader is (allegedly) interested.

Good Point.

But the mere fact that we would enable them to still HAVE a club might soften the blow?

20 hours ago, sne said:

Don't know, its all about relativity. I'm also a fan of Sutton Town, a little club. It wouldnt annoy me so much if they were going out of business and say a club like Wolfsburg bought them as a feeder club and changed the name to Sutton Wolves and changed the kit colours to green it wouldn't bother me so much, as it would mean there's still a club at the bottom of my road..

But that's because I don't expect Sutton to ever compete at a good level. Would be different with Villa obviously but I'd accept something like that at Sutton Coldfield Town.  It all depends on the mindsets of the supporters there, would they rather be a claret and blue Lyngby Villa (and still have a club), or nothing at all?

EDIT - just to add, I see they changed their name for 7 years from Lyngby BK to Lyngby FC in the 90s so its not that alien to them anyway. 

Edited by Junxs

2 hours ago, Junxs said:

Don't know, its all about relativity. I'm also a fan of Sutton Town, a little club. It wouldnt annoy me so much if they were going out of business and say a club like Wolfsburg bought them as a feeder club and changed the name to Sutton Wolves and changed the kit colours to green it wouldn't bother me so much, as it would mean there's still a club at the bottom of my road..

But that's because I don't expect Sutton to ever compete at a good level. Would be different with Villa obviously but I'd accept something like that at Sutton Coldfield Town.  It all depends on the mindsets of the supporters there, would they rather be a claret and blue Lyngby Villa (and still have a club), or nothing at all?

EDIT - just to add, I see they changed their name for 7 years from Lyngby BK to Lyngby FC in the 90s so its not that alien to them anyway. 

I imagine there would have been quite the uproar when Xia rescued us from Lerner if he had changed our colors to red and yellow and, changed the lion to a dragon and renamed Villa park. :)

Lyngby might be a small club but they are 100 years old and have 5 domestic titles and competed in Europe this season.

But I agree, I wouldn't care if Wolfsburg bought sutton town, or Chris sutton, or Alan Hutton...

19 minutes ago, sne said:

I imagine there would have been quite the uproar when Xia rescued us from Lerner if he had changed our colors to red and yellow and, changed the lion to a dragon and renamed Villa park. :)

Lyngby might be a small club but they are 100 years old and have 5 domestic titles and competed in Europe this season.

But I agree, I wouldn't care if Wolfsburg bought sutton town, or Chris sutton, or Alan Hutton...

You wouldn't care about losing our only hope of promotion?!

On 05/02/2018 at 23:42, Vive_La_Villa said:

Telling us you like Bjellland is wildly off topic!! 

Sorry I'll grow up now. 

The thing is with Bjelland is he’s ripe fore skinning!

Edited by stegzy
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stegzy said:

The thing is with Bjelland is he’s ripe for skinning!

He's wank mate. I saw him playing once in the flesh. Dirty throughout, hard, and never shy to tug. I almost had a stroke watching it! Taking the piss, really. If I was Dean Smith I would have pulled him off immediately. 

Edited by Mat Kendrick's Dentist
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

He's wank mate. I saw him playing once in the flesh. Dirty throughout, hard, and never shy to tug. I almost had a stroke watching it! Taking the piss, really. If I was Dean Smith I would have pulled him off immediately. 

Yeah but what's all that got to do with penis's?

(or is it penisi? - anyone know the plural?). 

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Yeah but what's all that got to do with penis's?

(or is it penisi? - anyone know the plural?). 

Must refrain from making a "Your mom" joke.... :D

Sorry, sorry sorry.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Â