Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

On 10/07/2017 at 15:07, TRO said:

If there is an ounce of justice this guy WILL preside over Villa Success.

He'll need to to do more than silly tweets to preside over Villa success.

He will need to come up with a strategic plan for the club. As yet, I can't say I've seen this.

• Like 2

One in done and the other almost. A third in will be between three players of which there is an 85% chance with one of them so again, almost done. A fourth player is between two and they are each 50% chance. A definite out plus another three that are very close a couple of other outs not too far off too.

Expect a busy few days folks.

2 minutes ago, villarocker said:

One in done and the other almost. A third in will be between three players of which there is an 85% chance with one of them so again, almost done. A fourth player is between two and they are each 50% chance. A definite out plus another three that are very close a couple of other outs not too far off too.

Expect a busy few days folks.

I read the fourth in as a part exchange. I'm pretty sure that's what he did for the Taylor/Ayew deal. 

My feelings about Amavi leaving are the same as for Sanchez, Gil, Ayew, Traore, Veretout etc. Those that go can go and if they stay then not too bothered. I thought he would get better as last season went on but he didn't and for me it would be no sad sight to see him leave.

I actually think the better player out of the lot mentioned above if Veretout and I reckon he would do well as a Championship player if given a good run of games to show what he can do.

On 7/18/2017 at 07:48, Eastie said:

Good , we need a good clearout and hopefully it will be some of the dross that goes .

I can recommend Senekot.:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OK, so i struggled a bit with this one because it is a bit different format:

So I think that there are two potential incomings, but we don't know where we stand with them (one is a swap) and there are between 6 and 8 players leaving

and this one is pretty funny:

Edited by TheStagMan

Â