Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I know for a fact we have spoken to Harts agent & Citeh. However I think Dr X's most recent tweet regards Johnstone not Hart... love to be wrong but just can't see it. 

Sauce?

9 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Sauce?

See page 143. And this was before the media reported it as more than a rumour. Have no reason to doubt it but don't think it's gunna happen. 

Edited by thabucks

14 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Off topic but I think Hart would be head and shoulders above any other signings. 

(Not going to happen IMO) 

That was a Darned Rough joke 

• Like 2

I suppose to be fair to Tony he just wants to communicate with fans regarding transfers but can't because it could affect business. (As found out last year). So emoticons that lets be frank tell us nothing at all are as good as it gets! 

14 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

Keep yer gob shut...put it on pause...wait for the right day and time..make the call..offer the money..wait for the player to weigh it up, they say no..then change their mind and say yes 

Have you ever worked at Bletchley Park?:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

I've been told to be quiet or a least put a pause on my tweets until transfer window closes at 12am. Then I can phone everyone and tell them about it. 

Im rich but  need to lose some weight. Will I won't I lose it? 

• Like 2

Interesting tweet by the Doc:

"Sometime still can't help being mad with some contracts inherited. People were either stupid enough or double paid by others?"

Must want to get rid of the likes of Micah, Gabby, maybe Hutton

Not sure how to do the fancy tweet copy n paste on here

• Like 1

I think there must be something in these Hart rumours or else Dr Tone would have dispelled them by now... The fact that he hasn't mentioned it despite the media speculation seems to imply that negotiations are taking place...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I think there must be something in these Hart rumours or else Dr Tone would have dispelled them by now... The fact that he hasn't mentioned it despite the media speculation seems to imply that negotiations are taking place...

Or Hart  is playing golf in the algarve and it's sheer coincidence the villa squad are there too ? 

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Why would he want to quash all this great publicity linking England's keeper with his Midtable championship club?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Followed by this in response to a question

Maybe so, but Lerner was owner and his complete lack of interest or care for the club led to these things happening. He's not completely absolved of any blame.

• Like 2

Â