Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 hours ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Keeping Amavi if press reports are to be believed.

I said this in the Baker thread. He might be part of the price to pay for keeping Amavi. 

Hard fact is we are very much up against FFP and the £8m or so for Amavi would have been in our budget to keep in line. 

If we are now £8m short it needs to be found somewhere else, probably by selling Baker and one less player in also. 

• Like 2

On 27/07/2017 at 22:29, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Does professional PR and exciting social media output include Wyness retweeting a derogatory comment that got him fined, banned from football for three weeks and crticised by disability campaigners? 

Well no, obviously not. I think if you expect the club to be perfect in every regard moving forward you're setting the bar too high. 

7 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Can we all be told what Silver explained2players?

I take that as an indirect criticism of Bruce personally, Silver was giving feedback to his players on their performance and explaining what he wanted etc.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I take that as an indirect criticism of Bruce personally, Silver was giving feedback to his players on their performance and explaining what he wanted etc.

I believe this was with reference to the new GPS player tracking tech that watford are using , or so I was reading about on twitter a couple of weeks back

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

I believe this was with reference to the new GPS player tracking tech that watford are using , or so I was reading about on twitter a couple of weeks back

In part yes, but also to do with their manager being out on the pitch after the game with Will Hughes giving him feedback on his performance and what he wanted from him moving forward.

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

In part yes, but also to do with their manager being out on the pitch after the game with Will Hughes giving him feedback on his performance and what he wanted from him moving forward.

Without feedback the system is pointless ,I do hope that Dr xia isn't inferring we don't do that ,having said that some clubs don't make the data available to the players but use it to ammend training 

1 hour ago, mattyvilla said:

Ahh that makes a lot more sense.

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I'm sure SB will do the same just because he did it straight away means nothing. Every club has all the data analysis these days there's might just be more advanced so it could be a good thing. Xia will want the best for us so may implement it. 

Edited by dn1982

16 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

How is that a criticism of Bruce? Very strange. 

• Like 1

Â