Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

I'm sure lots of managers have tried to get rid of the bad eggs when getting a job.

That's not really something that sways my opinion on Pearson or makes me want him. It just tells me that he does what most managers would do when joining a club with bad eggs.

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I'm sure lots of managers have tried to get rid of the bad eggs when getting a job.

That's not really something that sways my opinion on Pearson or makes me want him. It just tells me that he does what most managers would do when joining a club with bad eggs.

Indeed.  It's a different kettle of fish trying to get rid of an N'Zogbia or Gabby to getting rid of some football league players.  If he managed get rid of Gabby this summer then I'm all for him, but Id be surprised.

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah that really worked with wacky Tim and his zany sidekick uncle Ray.

I was going to say something similar. I was usually embarrassed to watch Tim's interviews, he was such a smug self absorbed git - I cannot see Pearson being any worse, even if he were to combine his previous outbursts, leap out of his seat and strangle an innocent, passing ostrich. 

Of course people don't mind a bit of strangling and a few embarrassing interviews as we might get promoted and then win the Premier League two years later.

Sounds likely, doesn't it?

[emoji58]