Favourite Animals

chrisp65

15 hours ago, useless said:

There are estimated to be 35-40 million moles in the UK and the mole that lives with us is known as the common or European mole. The correct or Latin name is Talpa europaea.

And we have none. Zero.

Something to do with glaciers and the ice age.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Kodiak_bear_in_germany.jpg

Kodiak Bear ~  When standing fully upright on its hind legs, a large male could reach a height of 3 m (9.8 ft), I read these things can also run as fast a horse, if you spot one in far distance you have to get away quick, because they can reach you quicker than some people might realize.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

This beautiful creature is a cross fox, also known as a fire fox. Curious enough they make up about 25% of red fox variations in North America. Stunning.

89954143-4229-465E-9FEF-C543B6E98E5F.thumb.jpeg.ccd3240dd3a61709bd3ecc236bb99580.jpeg

Bet he can surf

• Like 1

to save starting a thread about least favourite animals i'll mention it here, anyone watch frozen planet 2? everyone bangs on about how sad it is that killer whales are endangered, but those **** are horrible! literally batter seals to a torturous death. they kill just for the sport of it too

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

to save starting a thread about least favourite animals i'll mention it here, anyone watch frozen planet 2? everyone bangs on about how sad it is that killer whales are endangered, but those **** are horrible! literally batter seals to a torturous death. they kill just for the sport of it too

Dunno if its frozen planet or planet earth but the scene where there's a seal on a sheet of ice and they swim in a way that creates a wave to knock it off its proper top tier mind blowing animal doc TV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Dunno if its frozen planet or planet earth but the scene where there's a seal on a sheet of ice and they swim in a way that creates a wave to knock it off its proper top tier mind blowing animal doc TV

Its frozen planet, 2nd episode maybe

• Like 1

Â