Favourite Animals

chrisp65

ok, Useless had an idea for a thread, your favourite animal

might just be a place to post cool photos of sharks, might lead to a debate about shitty sly cats versus sexy wise wolves

first person to mention honey badgers or post a photo of a muppet drummer gets a wedgie

currently my fave animal is: fox

NSxU6zi.gif

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

ok, Useless had an idea for a thread, your favourite animal

might just be a place to post cool photos of sharks, might lead to a debate about shitty sly cats versus sexy wise wolves

first person to mention honey badgers or post a photo of a muppet drummer gets a wedgie

currently my fave animal is: fox

NSxU6zi.gif

tumblr_o23cleLg9O1uiboh0o1_500.jpg (500×486)

Tibetan fox! Looks regal.

• Like 1

Always been Cheetahs for me. Since I got a 'proper' job around five years ago, I have infrequently been buying artwork of Cheetahs (hopefully the latest one shows below; I bought it last week and it is on its way after mounting and framing). Would love to spend a month or so working at one of the Cheetah conservation centres in Tanzania or Namibia in future. I wish they would make a Cheetah documentary that didn't just revolve around the mother and Lions picking off her Cubs. I could take or leave Lions or Tigers, but Big Cats are fascinating. 

davidshepherd-savutisands.jpg  

• Like 1

Mine would have been the cat, up until a few minutes ago when ours wandered in with poo all over his back legs, tail and bum. 

Here he is, waltzing around, sitting down on the furniture, stinking the place out. And me, naked and drunk, with a handful of baby wipes.

So at this moment in time I'm choosing the dog. A big scary dog that hates cats.

I revisited that post myself recently and I was surprised it only got about 14 likes, or whatever it was. I didn't even think it was that funny at the time. It's one of my few attempts at being funny where I haven't just copied it from somewhere else.

Â