Keinan Davis

a-k

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Trying to recreate the Davis - Hogan dream team 😂

Should be £2M for everyone else but £20M for them

They can ask Brady for a loan…

That’s Tom not Karen 😂

Edited by Jas10

Hopefully the Udinese move is true and comes off, much more fun that him slumming it around in the Championship. They've made some interesting signings in the last few seasons and I think he'd potentially fit quite well as a potential Beto replacement, same thing as always with him though, it's fitness-permitting.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

19 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Whaaat!!

Yeah i posted it last night... and got told off by a poster for spreading " Twitter bollox " Haha.

Someone made a good point, saying it could be a smart way for them to eventually get him over to Watford as the have the same owners.

Either way.. kid has a good agent!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

12 hours :lol:

It's like they're pulling the strings even after the loan.

Just looked at their squad and Adam Masina, Issac Success, Quina, Deulofeu, Hassane Kamara, Joao Ferreria, Christian Kabasele all played for Watford in last 4 years.

They also had Roberto Pererya last season.

His loan at Watford was o.k so not sure they were desperate to get him permanently but say we wanted 10m for him on a perm and it's an easy way to undercut the price or even just get another loan if they go back up soon.

41 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What a move that is for him! 

I’ve always liked Davis, always gave 100%! 

Always reminded my of Heskey, not the most talented but I think can be very effect in the right system! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Always reminded my of Heskey, not the most talented but I think can be very effect in the right system! 

I can see the comparison, but Heskey had over 60 PL goals by Davis age.

15 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Love this move for him. What a good bit of fortune for him. Million miles more rewarding than slumming it out in the championship 

Selfishly want him to stay fit and smash it as well.

He's actually eligible to play for Jamaica and actually said he's always dreamed of playing for us.

A fit Keinan Davis is tailor made for shite defenders in the CONCACAF and crap pitches!

• Like 4

Â