Keinan Davis

a-k

54 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I don’t think hes as bad as other villa fans make out.  He’s a handful to play against 

I like him. I wish him well.

But he is a championship level striker. He just isn't very good. 

50 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah i posted it last night... and got told off by a poster for spreading " Twitter bollox " Haha.

Someone made a good point, saying it could be a smart way for them to eventually get him over to Watford as the have the same owners.

Either way.. kid has a good agent!

that makes sense and probably not explains why his situation dragged on so long.

• Like 1

Good luck to him. I guess they may be trying him as a budget replacement for Beto who's just gone to Everton.

Serie A clubs seem to like having a big guy up top (Lukaku, Abraham, Giroud etc). Obviously he's not in their league, particularly in goalscoring, but in the right system could be effective.

Edited by switters

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

I like him. I wish him well.

But he is a championship level striker. He just isn't very good. 

He's not good enough for where we are at the moment, but the guy is playing at a level that all of us could only dream of. Best of luck to him. Same with Olsen, I read how he is shit. If any of us had half his attributes we would have made pro footballers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Hope we have a buyback for when he outscores Tammy in Serie A 😉

One goal will probably do it this season as think Tammy is out for whole season.

Letting him go for 2m is interesting. Wonder what on earth our valuation was last summer considering his stock was pretty high after the successful Forest loan but they decided very early they didn't want to sign him full time.

Edited by VillaChris

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

One goal will probably do it this season as think Tammy is out for whole season.

Letting him go for 2m is interesting. Wonder what on earth our valuation was last summer considering his stock was pretty high after the successful Forest loan but they decided very early they didn't want to sign him full time.

Tammy should be back around Christmas. Be awkward if he beats his 8 from last season

Wow a 4 year contract, he has got a very very good agent! Fwiw I think the slower pace of the Italian league will help him massively, his injuries shouldn’t occur so much over there as he will be able to pick his moments a bit more when running…very good move for him 

Â