Keinan Davis

a-k

Hull have some wealthy owners, but not sure how they're complying with the sustainability rules of the EFL with all the signings they've made over the last couple of years.

I assume Davis would be about 5m like JPB? That's a big chunk alongside what they've already spent recently.

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Where thw hell are hull are getting the money for these two signings?!

If i qas a hull fan id be very excited with these two coming in if it happens. They should take hause too as he is very good at championship 

Ambition / risking the future of the club. 

Just now, MrBlack said:

Hull have some wealthy owners, but not sure how they're complying with the sustainability rules of the EFL with all the signings they've made over the last couple of years.

I assume Davis would be about 5m like JPB? That's a big chunk alongside what they've already spent recently.

I suppose they sold Bowen for fairly big money 🤔

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

They made a profit last season and haven't spent much at all this summer overall. 

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Where thw hell are hull are getting the money for these two signings?!

If i qas a hull fan id be very excited with these two coming in if it happens. They should take hause too as he is very good at championship level

Hull is our Saudi money pot! 🥳

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

They made a profit last season and haven't spent much at all this summer overall. 

I'm amazed they made a profit last season, but then i had forgot they made 19m off Lewis-Potter.

If they add JPB and Davis  I'd back then to get promotion this season. 

Hull used to have white telephone boxes, the reason being they had their own telephone system. Never part of the GPO. In the height of the telecom boom they sold the lot for millions. Out of the profit they built Hull City a brand new stadium for free. So their running costs are really low

They are also the only team you can't colour in

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

They're doing a gamble on getting to PL. Spend now 

36 minutes ago, colhint said:

Hull used to have white telephone boxes, the reason being they had their own telephone system. Never part of the GPO. In the height of the telecom boom they sold the lot for millions. Out of the profit they built Hull City a brand new stadium for free. So their running costs are really low

They are also the only team you can't colour in

I thought I was going to get you with Ipswich and then remembered the ****ing Town.  Not to mention "p".  Idiot boy!!!

Edited by allani
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, colhint said:

Well with us you can colour in part of the to A and all of the O hull are the only team you can't.

Ahhh, I would never have guessed that answer.  Good trivia!

• Like 1

Â