• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Made his debut today for Udinese finally

Went off injured after 60 minutes I bet

Oh not quite, only played seven minutes at the end

Edited by rjw63

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

It boggles the mind that this man is getting paid millions to live in beautiful northern Italy just to impersonate a footballer. 

Nice work if you can get it.

From Biggleswade to Basiliano!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is there any need to be mean about the guy? 

No, it's completely voluntary! I'm not volunteering mind. I wish him all the best.

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is there any need to be mean about the guy? 

Sorry I maybe should have phrased it better. You are right, it did sound a bit mean. 

What I meant is that its incredible he has managed to earn such a gig based on his career to date. 

I wish him no ill will at all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Sorry I maybe should have phrased it better. You are right, it did sound a bit mean. 

What I meant is that its incredible he has managed to earn such a gig based on his career to date. 

I wish him no ill will at all.

You're right, it's a bit surprising he got a top-flight gig in a big 5 league, but I think it's just because he did okay at Watford and it's the same ownership group so presumably they're comfortable with him. 

I hope he can overcome his injury problems and make an impact over there, will be hard for him to get a decent next gig if he can't. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

a total of 20 mins played for Udinese in Seria A this season, and also missed their last game, so injured again i assume?

image.thumb.png.0e4c4321d0c3197e2b63b42df7059988.png

• Sad 1

Just a glass body I'm afraid.

Forest was his best spell and he really should've gone there full time as was already popular with their fans and could've developed nicely as rotation striker in the prem under Cooper.

Was a bit stupid us demanding about 15m off them considering we had Ings here at the time and we knew his injury record, I'd have been fine accepting 6-7m.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MaVilla said:

a total of 20 mins played for Udinese in Seria A this season, and also missed their last game, so injured again i assume?

image.thumb.png.0e4c4321d0c3197e2b63b42df7059988.png

What a sad state of affairs...I really feel for the lad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just a glass body I'm afraid.

Forest was his best spell and he really should've gone there full time as was already popular with their fans and could've developed nicely as rotation striker in the prem under Cooper.

Was a bit stupid us demanding about 15m off them considering we had Ings here at the time and we knew his injury record, I'd have been fine accepting 6-7m.

It must be tearing him apart mentally, too.

Steve Bruce absolutely butchered his body playing him every week in that breakthrough season and he will forever be compromised.  Not my words, those of a Villa member of staff 7 years ago or whenever it was.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Steve Bruce absolutely butchered his body playing him every week in that breakthrough season and he will forever be compromised.  Not my words, those of a Villa member of staff 7 years ago or whenever it was.

So now, we have found the cabbage thrower?

Â