----- Kodjia
---- Wes (or Davis when fit)

Grealish

Luiz --- Nakamba --- Connor

Hause --- Konsa (Mings when fit) --- Engels --- Guilbert

Heaton

You’d drop Targett and McGinn? Both are key players for us in my opinion 

• Like 2

Keinan, I know you have only 74 minutes of PL football under your belt across 6 subs.

I know last season you only had 103 minutes of league action across 6 sub appearances.

I know this year you have again been stricken by injuries yet again.

I know you haven't played a meaningful 90 minutes in the best part of 2 years.

..but please Keinan come in and save our season. No pressure lad.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

We desperately need him to save the season for us.

Barely a Championship player at the moment. If we are hoping that a injury prone, goal shy striker is going to save our season we are well a truly in the brown stuff. 

8 hours ago, av1 said:

Barely a Championship player at the moment. If we are hoping that a injury prone, goal shy striker is going to save our season we are well a truly in the brown stuff. 

We won’t get a backup, if we bring someone he’ll be a starter. Plus we have 4 cup finals coming soon, before having the chance to buy anyone.

4 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

they are when they are playing well, but they have both been awful of late, McGinn more so.

I haven’t checked the stats but I bet both players are quite high in the goal scoring and creating stats for our team. I wouldn’t drop them, currently they are just going through a bit of bad form, they’ll come through this stronger

15 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I haven’t checked the stats but I bet both players are quite high in the goal scoring and creating stats for our team. I wouldn’t drop them, currently they are just going through a bit of bad form, they’ll come through this stronger

what they did earlier in the season can't carry them through for the rest of the season, Targett either needs more protection or taken out of the firing line. McGinn needs to play deeper and contribute something again. In both cases it is because we know how good they can be that it is so frustrating that neither are performing well, particularly McGinn.

We have to carry less passengers if we want to start picking up points.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, villianusa said:

Get some shooting practice in, we will need you.

Sadly it would take a lot more than that to get KD scoring. I despair if we have to rely on him until the end of the season

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Great we've got a week spare before the next league game.

Get ready Kei, you're coming in to save our season.

Sadly, if Keinan is coming in to save our season, best let the season's family know it's on life support and it's not looking good...

I like Keinan and hope he can have a good career here, but I don't think he's ever going to be a Prem striker. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Â