Eric Black

villan-scott

If you don't want to do the job mate, I will. It couldn't be a worse time, but you're the caretaker manager of the 5th most successful club in the history of English football. You're living the fking dream. Grow a pair!

Bet most eunuchs have bigger balls than him.

At this point he's just wasting everybody's time and money by remaining here.

By all means complain and tell it like it is at the club, but then don't go picking the same players that have been integral to this shower of s**t.

35 minutes ago, penguin said:

His position is surely untenable now after his comments.

Couldn't agree more. You just can't come out with this sort of shlt and expect to carry on. He has pretty much handed in his notice. Can you imagine going into your own place of work and e-mailing all the customers telling them the place was poisonous and you should never have started there and then copying your management and colleagues into said mail?  It actually beggars belief. There is no way he can stay a stay and by the way Eric flu(k you for bringing yet more humiliation on the club who are paying you to manage it 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gary Thomas said:

What annoys me is we keep hearing our current manager, players and leadership talking about this toxic negative environment as if, "ah well, there's nought we can do, it's just the way it is at Villa" and yadi-yadi-ya.  Well, YOU are the people who have to draw a line and start changing that, not us, not anyone else.  You get paid a small fortune to manage and play for a top football club with fantastic facilities - how negative can it be - try the real world mate!  Instead of 'bleating' and 'winging' to the press (absolving yourself of any responsibility and hurting the club in the process) try doing your bloody job and finding some solutions to these problems, not commentating on them.  It's pathetic.  Everything about the club screams incompetence and irresponsibility - will they ever get their act together?

Exactly. The poisonous atmosphere is actually created by people in responsible positions come out with this shlt in the press. It's a self fulfilling prophecy 

"They are losing their incomes, probably 50 per cent, I can possibly sympathise with that, but that's the job. They are possibly losing the kudos of playing in the Premier League to now in the Championship, one or two of them will probably want to leave. A real toxic mix of a lot of things."

:huh: it's like the players and the dogshat position we are in (bottom on 16 points, essentially excepting relegation half way through the season) are totally irrespective of each other. That is happening because of their effort levels and dogshat performances you chimp!

To  be fair to this guy, being manager isn't his job. He's no good at it, his selections aren't great IMO, he's not exactly a great public speaker either. But it's not what he was hired to do.

He's never managed anywhere before, I doubt he will ever go on to be a full time manager, he's just stepped in when Garde was sacked, and it's not obvious that there is anyone else to have done it. It's a very tough task to take on, so fair play to him for stepping up and putting his neck on the line.

I have no idea how good he is at his normal job, but it would be ridiculous to sack him from his normal job because he's not done great when stepping in as caretaker.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

To  be fair to this guy, being manager isn't his job. He's no good at it, his selections aren't great IMO, he's not exactly a great public speaker either. But it's not what he was hired to do.

He's never managed anywhere before, I doubt he will ever go on to be a full time manager, he's just stepped in when Garde was sacked, and it's not obvious that there is anyone else to have done it. It's a very tough task to take on, so fair play to him for stepping up and putting his neck on the line.

I have no idea how good he is at his normal job, but it would be ridiculous to sack him from his normal job because he's not done great when stepping in as caretaker.

But...he's been a number 2 (literally) for a while.  He should at least have an idea of what to do.  

Â