Eric Black

villan-scott

How can this bloke be left to pick a team?? He is an absolute joke. He says there's a toxic atmosphere yet picks the players who've created it!!! Now today he thinks he's some sort if tactical genius and goes with a back 3 with 2 fullbacks who can't cross to a lump who doesn't move! Prat!!! 

I didn't get angry, I just laughed when I saw the ticker. 

Of course Black wouldn't be able to prevent a defeat, he's an absolute idiot. 

That substitution was (much) worse than Sherwood's 'Ayew at Leicester' moment, because a] we weren't down to 10 men at Leicester, b] we were two goals ahead at the time, and c] Jordan Ayew isn't a miserable, feckless worm who never impacts a football game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I didn't get angry, I just laughed when I saw the ticker. 

Of course Black wouldn't be able to prevent a defeat, he's an absolute idiot. 

That substitution was (much) worse than Sherwood's 'Ayew at Leicester' moment, because a] we weren't down to 10 men at Leicester, b] we were two goals ahead at the time, and c] Jordan Ayew isn't a miserable, feckless worm who never impacts a football game. 

Second week in a row he has subbed off our best player to stunning effect.

Once Ayew went off we lost all threat up front, there was no one to run in behind and stretch them. The utterly languid, slow, technically inept piece of dog shit called Rudy Gestede should have been sacrificed instead.

Â