Eric Black

villan-scott

4 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

He's not going anywhere until we get a new manager and all our players are shit so it doesn't matter who plays. I think that solves all discussions in this thread B)

Exxxxactly!!!

What magical line up could be picked out of that sorry bunch to make the slightest bit of difference?

5 minutes ago, penguin said:

The time for making a difference is long past, I don't think anyone really cares about that. But surely this would be a good time to give some youngsters a chance to show what they can do, especially as those getting picked have shown game after game they don't deserve it. Alienating Okore and Adama is equally as baffling.

nail on head

10 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Exxxxactly!!!

What magical line up could be picked out of that sorry bunch to make the slightest bit of difference?

anything withouth Bacuna, Richards, Lescott, Sinclair and Richardson would at least make me happy. Certainly not all of them being near the 1st team

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Richard said:

37 or 40 years of experience though Mark according to the man himself

And? I don’t know what to say Richard other than the guy is most likely a poor manager doing his best which may explain why he has only found himself coaching and as a caretaker manager at clubs since 2004. Let’s also not forget that the two previous people who had a go, three if you include Kev Mac, at trying to get something out of this squad also got nothing from them, picked line-ups fans disagreed with and made some strange substitutions.

As said this is a dire squad of players, many with diabolical attitudes, being managed by a guy way out of his depth. What did we expect would be the result.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

And? I don’t know what to say Richard other than the guy is most likely a poor manager doing his best which may explain why he has only found himself coaching and as a caretaker manager at clubs since 2004. Let’s also not forget that the two previous people who had a go, three if you include Kev Mac, at trying to get something out of this squad also got nothing from them, picked line-ups fans disagreed with and made some strange substitutions.

As said this is a dire squad of players, many with diabolical attitudes, being managed by a guy way out of his depth. What did we expect would be the result.

I couldnt care less about results from now on and havent for a while.  I'm guessing most of the fan base are the same.  I'm not blaming him for our current state.  I am criticising his selections now as I truly believe they will damage our ability to turn around this **** mess we are in.  I expect him to be professional,  he is caretaker manager he's dloing a crap job

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Richard said:

I couldnt care less about results from now on and havent for a while.  I'm guessing most of the fan base are the same.  I'm not blaming him for our current state.  I am criticising his selections now as I truly believe they will damage our ability to turn around this **** mess we are in.  I expect him to be professional,  he is caretaker manager he's dloing a crap job

Well he is almost certainly a crap manager. I don’t know if he is being unprofessional or just doing his best. If he is doing his best and it is nowhere near good enough it is hardly a surprise is it. It is also not his fault he has been thrown into a position he is clearly out of his depth with and not his fault he has been tasked with managing the worst squad of players we have had in my time following us with many of them with diabolical attitudes.

He could be playing the young lads or he may be trying to protect them or he may be as stated above just be a crap manager who doesn’t know what he is doing. Bottom line is he shouldn’t be managing this club and the fact he is can’t be blamed on him.

• Like 3

Not blaming him for that fact. I am ,  however, criticising his performance in it.  The fact that he cannot be blamed for being in this role does not remove the right to criticise

For crying out loud>We all know he is not the manager so surley he should be able to figure out that whatever he does its not going to affect him.Why then does he not play some other players ? FFS even the Aston Villa womens team would make a change from having to watch this lot scramble about the pitch every saturday.

• Like 2

I dislike this man so much more than McLeish it's ridiculous. 

I want the takeover to go through today, not so the club can move forward to a brighter future, but because it increases the chances of him leaving sooner. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard said:

The fact that he cannot be blamed for being in this role does not remove the right to criticise

I’m not saying you can’t. I am just not sure what anyone expected given the circumstances he inherited and the fact he is likely a crap manager. Someone internal had to come in and take over until a new manager was appointed. He was I guess the most likely. If not him then K Mac, if not him then Cowans. I guess as the under 21’s are doing quite well they didn't want to rock that boat so simply went with Black.

Crap manager, inheriting crap team with crap attitudes is surprise surprise doing a crap job.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

If people would rather see us get beat 10-0 with a bunch of kids than 4-2 with a bunch of rocket polishers then fair enough...but it ain't gonna do anything for their confidence is it.

I don't see any other choice really

These aren't kids man.

I dread to think what will happen if this idiot is employed by our club in any coaching position next season. If the buffoons running our club think he's adding any value then we really are in the shit.

1 hour ago, RimmyJimmer said:

If people would rather see us get beat 10-0 with a bunch of kids than 4-2 with a bunch of rocket polishers then fair enough...but it ain't gonna do anything for their confidence is it.

I don't see any other choice really

Goalkeeper

Lyden Okore Toner/Clark Cissokho

Westwood Gana

Adama    Grealish      Ayew

Kozak      

Is that dramatically worse than what we've been fielding?

• Like 2

Â