Eric Black

villan-scott

Do these people ever look at themselves and think "****, I am really shit at my job."

Do they ever have epiphany?

In a way it must be nice to be so oblivious to your own incompetancy. To stroll through life letting all those thoughts never enter your head.

.....because if I was Eric Black I would struggle to get out of the bed in the morning. 

• Like 1

If he doesn't give the fans a line up to cheer about against Newcastle in potentially the last PL game at villa park for a long time then he needs to blasted off into the sun.

Just now, theboyangel said:

PA-3362104.jpg

A few weeks ago I wondered what his plan was? Play the culprits to let fans have a go? Maybe play those who deserve it after relegation confirmed? He didn't deserve the abuse then.

Now it's obvious he has no idea and is doing his best to nose dive us he does deserve to be questioned.

I don't think that's fickle at all. It's just called giving him a chance, now he has messed it up I believe it's time to say it.

In terms of things he got right:

He's dropped Richards for Toner - I think that's a good decision. 

The rest of  the back four I'm sort of okay with although I'd much rather have seen Okore than Lescott, I understand the reasoning if Okore is being a nob with his agent behind the scenes.

He's started playing Ayew and Gestede up front - which seems to work - I didn't think it would because of our midfield, but it does, I think largely because Ayew makes his own and Getede's chances.

He's kept Westwood and Gana in the middle - not rocket science but he's managed it.

In terms of things he's got wrong:

He's dropped Guzan for Bunn - a player that gets booed for a player that isn't as good.

He keeps picking Lescott even though he's been very poor.

He keeps picking Bacuna, regardless of mistakes.

He won't play Traore, Grealish or Gil, despite a lack of creativity in the side - now I can understand why he doesn't start them, because the midfield needs to be packed full of workers if we're going two up top - but you'd think we might see the occasional substitute appearance - Grealish is a great sub in games like todays, he looks after the ball and he draws fouls. Sinclair doesn't do that.

He's setting us up like results matter - when they don't - we'd rather be entertained.

I don't think he's been abysmal - I think he wants to play 4-4-2 and is trying to figure out how to get two up top given the weaknesses of our squad - that's made more and more difficult by the players being arsewipes on a near constant basis. 

He doesn't want to be a manager and he isn't one - he gets more sympathy from me than hate.

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

In terms of things he got right:

He's dropped Richards for Toner - I think that's a good decision. 

The rest of  the back four I'm sort of okay with although I'd much rather have seen Okore than Lescott, I understand the reasoning if Okore is being a nob with his agent behind the scenes.

He's started playing Ayew and Gestede up front - which seems to work - I didn't think it would because of our midfield, but it does, I think largely because Ayew makes his own and Getede's chances.

He's kept Westwood and Gana in the middle - not rocket science but he's managed it.

In terms of things he's got wrong:

He's dropped Guzan for Bunn - a player that gets booed for a player that isn't as good.

He keeps picking Lescott even though he's been very poor.

He keeps picking Bacuna, regardless of mistakes.

He won't play Traore, Grealish or Gil, despite a lack of creativity in the side - now I can understand why he doesn't start them, because the midfield needs to be packed full of workers if we're going two up top - but you'd think we might see the occasional substitute appearance - Grealish is a great sub in games like todays, he looks after the ball and he draws fouls. Sinclair doesn't do that.

He's setting us up like results matter - when they don't - we'd rather be entertained.

I don't think he's been abysmal - I think he wants to play 4-4-2 and is trying to figure out how to get two up top given the weaknesses of our squad - that's made more and more difficult by the players being arsewipes on a near constant basis. 

He doesn't want to be a manager and he isn't one - he gets more sympathy from me than hate.

Isn't it one of the first times he's played two strikers though?

Guzan for Bunn is tit for tat for me. Both useless.

What I don't get is how Bacuna and Lescott play 90 minutes every game, or even start a game for this club again after what they've said and done.

Why has Lyden seemingly being ostracised? Because he has his marker from a corner? So what! 

Grealish, Adama.. These should game time surely?

That is some reason why he is hated for me and have no sympathy for him.

• Like 1

He is a complete fraud, taking the piss

Why no Adama

Why no Grealish

Why Sinclair when we needed to shut up shop

An why the F*** did he pick Lescott as captain

I am 100% sure he is trying to alienate us fans, he has zero loyalty towards us, an if he is took into the Championship with us, which I know is hardly likely, I would protest the f*** out of of him every game.

• Like 1

Â