Eric Black

villan-scott

Honestly 

Bunn

Clark          Toner        Suliman

Sanchez    Gana      Veretout

AYew     Grealish        Adama

Gestede

Honestly put that team out for Newcastle and the fans would be right behind it from the first minute and the atmosphere would be a lot more positive. I'm not saying it would win but the front players would cause Newcastle issues aswell.

I'd also like to see a triple substitution on 90 mins with Bacuna, Lescott and Gabby all coming on. You could hear the boos in Penzance I reckon.

• Like 1

I'll accept though, this is a petty discussion! (apologies if misconstrued as one-upmanship)

Eric Black shouldn't be anywhere near the management seat, even in a caretaker role.

An appalling tactitian who has managed to fuel the venemous flames of the fans by continually selecting hate-figures within the team and alienating players that could do an equal or arguably better job given the chance.

The OS quote does seem to confirm that he was indeed Garde's personal choice, although obviously not his first choice. But I think the answer to the question "how did we ever end up with Eric Black?" Is clearly that he is part of our inheritance from Rémi Garde, which is the point I was trying to make.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MuleAthon said:

I said in the pre match thread that yesterday was the worst starting eleven I had ever seen us put out in the league. I stand by that.

This man is either winding us up on purpose, is bound by some directive from above, or is a complete moron.

I agree to an extent that the team yesterday wasn't great, but we scored two goals away and should have got something.  I remember a team that Alex McLeish put out at Spurs away roughly five years ago that still gives me nightmares.  Think we played six defenders that day and failed to get a shot on target!  So worst team ever seen in the league, no.  The quicker Black is removed though the better. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

In fairness Sunderland at home right at the start of the season had a front trio of Sinclair, Gestede and Bacuna. I think there and then we should've just asked the league to relegate us.

amazingly that was a game we should have won very comfortably as well

Just now, Zatman said:

amazingly that was a game we should have won very comfortably as well

Sunderland were properly woeful at the start of the season.....Norwich beat them 1-3 at home the previous week.

Probably the worry signs should've started then when we couldn't beat them rather than two weeks later v Leicester.

Eric black really is a w anker isn't he? Instead of tipping moyes for villa job and saying how villa would be a great job for him he says moyes would be great for Celtic. All he has done is made our club sound so unappealing to managers.

leave fool. I preferred Wilkins to him. Wilkins at least didnt slate the club like Black has

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

Ok for me, there have been some detestable characters. I would say i dislike Black more than Mcleish, Sherwood,  and Wilkins . His team selections are a joke, he puts the club down and continues to play losers like bacuna and lescott. Black is cack

He's clearly not the leader of the pack. I wouldn't take him back as he seems a bit slack. He just doesn't have the nack.  Oh fack, time to hit the road, Jack.

Edited by trekka

2 minutes ago, trekka said:

He's clearly not the leader of the pack. I wouldn't take him back as he seems a bit slack. He just doesn't have the nack.  Oh fack. 

You started on the right track,

A post I would back

But it got a bit cack

So you get the......boot

;)

• Like 1

On 5/5/2016 at 07:08, Demitri_C said:

Eric black really is a w anker isn't he? Instead of tipping moyes for villa job and saying how villa would be a great job for him he says moyes would be great for Celtic. All he has done is made our club sound so unappealing to managers.

leave fool. I preferred Wilkins to him. Wilkins at least didnt slate the club like Black has

I have defended him since he took on what was no doubt a very difficult role, but **** this. What a **** bellend. 

Edited by Davkaus

I just can't be bothered to comment on him anymore.  He's in charge till the end of the season regardless and will pick the same players regardless.  It's pointless wasting brain time on him his decisions or selections 

Â