Eric Black

villan-scott

Wow.. just after Lambert.. i thought.. cant get any worse right? Sherwood came in.. defied logic....  KMAC took over.. wow.. he out did Timmy. Garde came in and looked even more inept then the other two... and i thought wow..... Villa always manage to find the lowest of the lows...

but Eric pal...... you have managed to out do the lot. What an absolute joker. Piss taking if you like. To come out and say what he has said in the last few weeks is unimaginable. His team selections are just... what the actual fark are you and Gabby smoking together?

Now you actually admit you dont like your job? well whos holding a gun to your head. Fark off. I can think of heaps of people who would do it for free who have more braincells than this bloke. 

My word this club has turned into such a joke under Randy Lerner. 

Edited by KSV
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

What's the record number of matches for a manager to never register a point?

I can see... 9 defeats on the trot for Mick McCarthy with Sunderland at the end of 2002/3. He replaced Howard Wilkinson who had just had 6 on the trot.

That Sunderland team hold the record of 15 defeats in a row over one season.

Cant seem to find anything on specific managers.... 9 is the highest I've found

As I said before, I want him to be fired out of Villa Park over the Trinity Road stand from a claret and blue cannon at the final whistle of the Newcastle game. It's only fair for the club to give us at least one thing to cheer before the end of the season. 

Â