Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Secondary plot running through '19: The Stilian Petrov Movie': 

Stan takes a talented but troubled Ravel Morrison under his wing and gets his career and life back on track. The movie ends with a Petrov-Morrison combination culminating in the latter scoring the winning goal in the FA Cup final against Man Utd.

In the final scene, a bruised, battered and exhausted Morrison is being interviewed by Geoff Shreeves but instead of answering his questions he keeps calling out 'Stilliiiiaaan!!! Stilliiiiaaan!!!!'

Stan makes his way through the crowd of cheering Villa fans who mob the pitch, 'Ravvy!!! Raaavvvyyy!!!'

They meet in the centre circle and embrace. Freeze frame, fade to black.

That actually sounds like a really good movie. As a fan of Rocky films, I would definitely watch that...

FFS I get a nasty feeling that we're really not going to get rid of any of these losers.

Imagine starting next season with effectively the same bunch of clearing in the woods that relegated us plus Tommy and RDM! I think I'm gonna puke!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, meme said:

That actually sounds like a really good movie. As a fan of Rocky films, I would definitely watch that...

As it would be set in the world of English football, you'd either name it Cocky or Greed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

As it would be set in the world of English football, you'd either name it Cocky or Greed.

Sorry, both those slogans are reserved for the other Villa movie: "Flabby Agbonlahor and the Shite Little Players."

Lovely happy ending: Flabby and the Shite Little Players all retire and give their stolen money back to Lil Small Xia Man!

Edited by meme

15 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

FFS I get a nasty feeling that we're really not going to get rid of any of these losers.

Imagine starting next season with effectively the same bunch of clearing in the woods that relegated us plus Tommy and RDM! I think I'm gonna puke!

Surely Lescott, Bacuna and Guzan will move on as a bare minimum. Gabby will be hard to move on because no-one will want him and Richards may stay to give it another crack. Others i would like to see go are Kozak, Sinclair, Sanchez, Cissokho

2 hours ago, AVTuco said:

businessman_holding_gun_to_his_head_whil

Edited by slovenian
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Rocky? Don't see the connection.......... ;)

Sports movie, and lot's of bullshit comebacks (or not) ;) 

Edited by meme

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Have no idea if whispers on twitter has any inside info but he did say that advanced talks with creative midfielder who's not expensive,  could it be Ravel? 

Finally....Hoolahan.....or Revivo!

Not too worried at the lack of signings just yet considering few teams have really strengthened their squads just yet. Would rather RDM worked out who was worth keeping and over the next few weeks looks to bring in some players that will make us competitive again.

Personally I think we need a GK, RB, CB, CM, LW and ST. Plus if we lose any of Amavi, Gueye, Veretout or Ayew we will need to replace them as well.

5 hours ago, AVTuco said:

called it at end of season. nobody will come in for any of them

sure maybe Bacuna meant Championship League