Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

What on earth are you talking about. Perhaps you need reminding, but he did this for an absolutely shite Villa side:

The guy on his day and " up for the fight" is unplayable in my opinion- unfortunately for him and I know not why, does suffer from periods where he looks disinterested. This said I'd have him back in a heartbeat

A host of Championship clubs are apparently looking at signing Matthew Knox from Livingston.

16 y.o forward would be one for the future if we are in for him.

Anyone know anything about him, don't watch the SPL myself.

34 minutes ago, sne said:

A host of Championship clubs are apparently looking at signing Matthew Knox from Livingston.

16 y.o forward would be one for the future if we are in for him.

Anyone know anything about him, don't watch the SPL myself.

I work in Livingston a lot and they are raving about him. The rumour last week was that Derby were the favorites. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

There is a reason why a team at Palace's level is in for him, and better teams are not. He flattered to deceive in a poor Villa side.

Surely joking. 

Yes Forestierri would be a very good pick up although Wednesday will fight tooth and nail to keep him.

Bannan would get in our team in fairness now although it wouldn't look great but then Chelsea sell ex players for small amounts and then buy them back for huge sums like Matic and maybe Lukaku.

Bannan got unfair stick on here, he was never as bad as people made out. I would gladly take him back, much better than Westwood

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Whilst I can understand this, I do question why with such a good record in the championship why a prem team hasn't gone out and invested in McCormack. With the likes of Ighalo being bid on over £30m, why someone wouldn't gamble £15m on McCormack. 

I haven't seen him play, but you'd think prem teams don't think he can step up.

That's what I was suggesting. Maybe he lacks particular attributes that mean Prem teams think he can't step up.

We would, hopefully, cross that bridge in 12 months. If he scored the goals I'm sure we could move him on again. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Bannan got unfair stick on here, he was never as bad as people made out. I would gladly take him back, much better than Westwood

At championship level I would very much agree with you, he would offer a lot more going forward.