Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

5 minutes ago, KHV said:

Pantilimon, Elphick and Robson-Kanu :unsure:

The only one I like the sound of is Elphick, Pantillimon meh and definitely not Robson-Kanu he's absolute dros #facepalm

5 hours ago, lexicon said:

Guzan is definitely better than Pantilimon - the former has shown that he can be good and even very good at times. The latter, as far as I've seen, hasn't.

Have you forgotten just how bad Guzan was this year.......

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/fxgs.mp4

UnsteadyImpracticalBluebird.gif

Edited by Gary Thomas

31 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Pantillimon and Guzan are both crap and full of mistakes. I'd be happy with boaz myhill or keiran Westwood.

Pantillimon is better than Myhill.

I've always liked Westwood (not THAT one) though. Watched him a lot when he was at Cov. Haven't seen him for a while though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've always liked Westwood (not THAT one) though. Watched him a lot when he was at Cov. Haven't seen him for a while though.

Sunderland fans hate him, but that is nothing new with them lot.
I think he was out of his depth in the PL but he has proven time and time again to be a top Championship keeper.

Could do worse.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Maybe you've seen more of the 2 of them than I have but from what I remember I've seen Pantillimon make a good few errors and remember myhill being fairly solid when I've seen him play.  I think Marshall who was mentioned above would be better than the 2 of them anyway and would be happy if we signed him.

• Like 1

Guzan is doin very well in Copa America and USA plays semifinal against Argentina and Guzan is the main reason. Last year we had crap management and most players lost confidence. I will trust RDM and his team-

49 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

he was brilliant in the play-offs for Wednesday

As I read through these threads, it's crazy how people can have such polar opposites of the same players.

Poster A - "After such and such, fantastic player, would be well chuffed"

Poster B - "Hell no, absolutely dreadful player, will slit wrists if allowed anywhere near club"

Good thing it doesn't matter what the hell we think anyway. lol

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

god no, see enough of him for Ireland to not want watch him every week

We play him out of position though, and even then he's still one of our better more creative players.  I've always liked Brady at Norwich and I think if he was used correctly he'd be very effective, particularly in the Chumpionship where I think he'll be devastating regardless of who he's playing for.  I'd prefer if it was for us.

37 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As I read through these threads, it's crazy how people can have such polar opposites of the same players.

Poster A - "After such and such, fantastic player, would be well chuffed"

Poster B - "Hell no, absolutely dreadful player, will slit wrists if allowed anywhere near club"

Good thing it doesn't matter what the hell we think anyway. lol

I was just about to post that very thing. It's like the arguments over managers. Pearson was absolutely the man to go for. Or alternatively he would have been the worst possible choice.

Me, I wait and see.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

We play him out of position though, and even then he's still one of our better more creative players.  I've always liked Brady at Norwich and I think if he was used correctly he'd be very effective, particularly in the Chumpionship where I think he'll be devastating regardless of who he's playing for.  I'd prefer if it was for us.

As a matter of interest, where do you think he could be used "correctly"?

Surely if its LB then it means Amavi will be off?