Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I can't imagine RDM will rely on Gabby. I think Gestede can do a job in the Championship because he's done so before.  Hopefully as a squad player.  I'd be amazed if we hold on to Ayew though.  Brings me back to Dwight Gayle :) 

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

The press are just going to start making links to former/current West Brom players now aren't they?

Bob Taylor and Paul Robinson be linked next

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSV said:

Wouldnt be a bad shout though. Used to be a villan. Handled the Premier League well when he was filling in for a while at WBA. Did he play under Di Matteo? 

I think its important DI Matteo brings in his Petrov signing. Someone who he knows and can help with the dressing room as well. If this Dorrans.. i am all for it. 

we really need some characters in the squad.. and no not like Gabby Richards.. proper serious professionals. 

Characters or people with character. Big diffreence according to Mr Wolf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John said:

I think that will come next season if we get promoted to the big boys pond.

For now are aim is to catch some medium sized fish to replace those inept fish who dragged us down to the bottom of the pool last season. That should see us end this season as one of the two big fish who will automatically be transferred back into the larger pool. 

I think it will depend greatly on how rigid the rod is and how expensive the bait

• Like 1

How about Essien for our experienced guy in the middle. Earlier in the summer we were linked with Meireles, don't if he was at Chelsea at the same time as Di Matteo.

• Like 2