Demitri_C

This should hopefully be just for the one game. I’ve akways found him to be too respectful of the former manager when he’s caretaker, and sticking with the same lineup. Hopefully this weekend he changes it up from what Bruce has been serving up! 

14 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Does this mean the rest of Bruce’s back room staff is going also then as surely Calderwood would have taken over?

Calderwood is too busy on his open top tour for the new week. He has to parade the trophy he got for drawing 3-3 with Preston.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Does this mean the rest of Bruce’s back room staff is going also then as surely Calderwood would have taken over?

I think they have all gone, a clean sweep!

• Like 1

i actually hoped we'd keep bruce for the millwall game before getting rid to give us the intl break to get a replacement because i genuinely think our chances of winning saturday are even worse with k-mac in charge

I can't believe that he's still here. 

I would have preferred Delaney for a spot of caretaking to be fair. 

Kmac feels very groundhog day, and not a good day. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i actually hoped we'd keep bruce for the millwall game before getting rid to give us the intl break to get a replacement because i genuinely think our chances of winning saturday are even worse with k-mac in charge

Nah, I think getting rid of Bruce will be addition by subraction in itself. He’d quite obviously lost the players’ belief in his «project» and the atmosphere was toxic. Bruce being gone should remove the tension if nothing else, and KMac or anyone else taking charge of the game will benefit from it. Bruce would quite possibly be the single worst person in the world to be in charge of that game. 

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

This should hopefully be just for the one game. I’ve akways found him to be too respectful of the former manager when he’s caretaker, and sticking with the same lineup. Hopefully this weekend he changes it up from what Bruce has been serving up! 

Well it'll be hard for him to pick the same team as Bruce when Bruce didn't even know who he would play

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

They all got sacked immediately mate.

Board were not messing about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rubberman said:

I still shudder at the post-Sherwood line up he selected. Really hope this is a one off.

At Spurs when Gabby touched the ball about 11 times in the whole game? I remember watching that with my flatmate and he just laughed at me for the whole first half. I had to turn it off at half time as I couldn't take the abuse any longer.

Â