Matija Šarkić

Danwichmann

In the uncropped version of that photo the kids hands are HUGE..and i mean HUGE...might be a good sign..of what im not sure:-p

They also appear to be watching "Taken" in the uncropped version  :huh:

0,,10265~13944712,00.jpg

• Like 1

Blimey, 18? I'd be checking his birth certificate, although this isn't WWI and he's not going to the trenches so it's probably ok.

Didn't see it coming, but why not!

Is that in reference to the mandatory facial that Timmy gives to all newcomers?

Blimey, 18? I'd be checking his birth certificate, although this isn't WWI and he's not going to the trenches so it's probably ok.

Didn't see it coming, but why not!

Is that in reference to the mandatory facial that Timmy gives to all newcomers?

Ha ha! Even his shovel hands couldn't protect him, that poor lad.

'Keepers do tend to flourish later in life, generally speaking (with exceptions like Casillas), so I think we need to be patient. Could be great, I hope he keeps his huge fingers crossed.

In the uncropped version of that photo the kids hands are HUGE..and i mean HUGE...might be a good sign..of what im not sure:-p

They also appear to be watching "Taken" in the uncropped version :huh:

0,,10265~13944712,00.jpg

Also in this photo the floor slopes to the right, so he's at least 7' 6".

They also appear to be watching "Taken" in the uncropped version  :huh:

0,,10265~13944712,00.jpg

Maybe Tim was getting frustrated with trying to find a striker and was inspired to hear these words.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

Â