Matija Šarkić

Danwichmann

• 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Seeing as neither of the keepers that Bruce has bought seem good enough, maybe give this guy a chance between the sticks. Very good goalkeeper in my opinion

Bruce isn't going to discard the 2 goalkeepers he brought in this summer after 3 matches between them and neither should he. I'm excited to see Sarkic in the future.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Bruce isn't going to discard the 2 goalkeepers he brought in this summer after 3 matches between them and neither should he. I'm excited to see Sarkic in the future.

Bruce has said on many occasions the kids will get chances this season, for me, he’s the best of the 3

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Bruce has said on many occasions the kids will get chances this season, for me, he’s the best of the 3

I've genuinely no idea how you can have that opinion based on 180 minutes for Nyland and 90 minutes for Moreira but fair enough.

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

It’s an early observation

And your observation may well prove to be correct over a passage of time, but like @daggy_333 said, it won't be this season. There is absolutely no chance that Bruce will disgard not 1, but 2 of his recruits this season. 

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Seeing as neither of the keepers that Bruce has bought seem good enough, maybe give this guy a chance between the sticks. Very good goalkeeper in my opinion

How big is Sarkic now SGC? He was about six foot when I last saw him, but that was at least a couple of years back. He looked like he might still have some growth in him.

23 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

How big is Sarkic now SGC? He was about six foot when I last saw him, but that was at least a couple of years back. He looked like he might still have some growth in him.

I haven’t seen him in a Villa shirt for a good while now, so wouldn’t know

when johnstone arrived he was very shaky, soi would not be passing judgement on any keeper until at least 20 games in.  there is a lot of settling to do coming in from a foreign league.  Even De Gea was poor for united when he first arrived and he is a far better keeper and got far more protection than anyone is getting at the moment in the villa goal.  Moreira in particular i expect to be a quality keeper in time.

• Like 1

On 19/08/2018 at 17:14, AVTuco said:

Can't be worse than...

This should be written at the top of VT. It's basically our tag line.

Followed by "... oh shit. It was worse"

• Haha 1

Â