Matija Šarkić

Danwichmann

6 hours ago, Hornso said:

Just like losing Mitchell Clark on a free to Leicester, not a great look for the club is it? 

If you then say that Mitchell Clark has kicked zero balls for Leicester, is now 21 and has played 44 matches on loan at port Vale and its highly unlikely he'll do anything in his career 

I'm surprised we have let him go, Wolves now have six keepers and we have one less.

Wonder if were going to try keep Reina we would be saving his club abit of money if we did.

Wish Sarkic best of luck.

Edited by Dave-R

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Haven't they released John Ruddy? No idea who's below Rui Patricio but he may have a chance of being their number 2 in next 12 months given he did well on loan in SPL.

They have a goalkeeper that was just on loan at Ipswich

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They have a goalkeeper that was just on loan at Ipswich

Will Norris is 26 and has played two games for Wolves since joining them in 2017. Think Lambert gave him his debut hence him going to Ipswich.

I'd say Sarkic would fancy his chances of being number 2 if that's his main competition.

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

If you then say that Mitchell Clark has kicked zero balls for Leicester, is now 21 and has played 44 matches on loan at port Vale and its highly unlikely he'll do anything in his career 

Might have been a bit unfair here. I don't know if Clark or Sarkic are going to make it. Did we even want to keep Clark? Sarkic on the other hand, we did want to keep but he wanted to walk to Wolves and go out on loan. Bit of a kick in the teeth.

But it does sound like we are trying to fix the errors in the past regarding the youth system and are actively doing this so that's positive.

• 1 month later...
Â