Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Yeah I was pitch-side at Villa Park against WBA and I was genuinely surprised how slow he was for a professional footballer and he seemed to look unsure of his footing. There was talk of his previous injuries becoming more of a problem with him now?

Now they always say it's the positional aspect of the player which can be more important than physical speed so we can hope this applies to Lescott. 

VT:

After 2 poor performances from Clark following an (entire) superb season :"He has always been awful. We really need to sign another CB before the window closes or we're *****

Lescot signs: "Excellent piece of business and an upgrade on Clark. We have just signed West Brom's best player for 2M! Him and Richards will make a great partnership. Now we won't have to see that chuckle brother again".

After 2 poor (debatable) performances from Lescott: "Awful. We signed a West Brom reject. If he was their best player, why did they sell him for 2M? Bring back Clark!"

Trying to decide if that's funny because I'm not even exaggerating :wacko:

VT:

After 2 poor performances from Clark following an (entire) superb season :"He has always been awful. We really need to sign another CB before the window closes or we're *****

Lescot signs: "Excellent piece of business and an upgrade on Clark. We have just signed West Brom's best player for 2M! Him and Richards will make a great partnership. Now we won't have to see that chuckle brother again".

After 2 poor (debatable) performances from Lescott: "Awful. We signed a West Brom reject. If he was their best player, why did they sell him for 2M? Bring back Clark!"

Trying to decide if that's funny because I'm not even exaggerating :wacko:

Almost like there are different people with different opinions here. Strange indeed. 

• Like 3

Those are the general consensuses though, not isolated individual opinions.

VT is the home of the over reaction, like most supporters forums. People post on here straight after games based on emotion and not common sense. I wonder what this forum would be like if it was taken down for 24 hours after every game. Probably a lot more thoughtful and a better reflection of what's actually going on.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

Â