Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

I'd like to see what this Illori has to offer. Okore is ropey and as for Lescott, well if I'm honest I am really struggling to think of a worse centre back over the last 30 years. He is atrocious, I actually thought he might do some good but I couldn't have been more wrong.

I'd like to see what this Illori has to offer. Okore is ropey and as for Lescott, well if I'm honest I am really struggling to think of a worse centre back over the last 30 years. He is atrocious, I actually thought he might do some good but I couldn't have been more wrong.

Okore is not that bad, but I agree with you on lescott. He is turd

How have some come to the assumption he doesn't like Okore? Or is it just another stick to beat the manager with? From what I could gather he praised Okore for playing through injuries last year and he's now injured. He hasn't been fit since Sherwood has been here. 

I think he may have looked good for WBA last season due to the defensive nature of their team set up, put him in a team where he isn't so well protected and his short falls are exposed. I do wonder whether the same could be said for our defenders last season.

• Like 2

I don't think Tim rates Okore. Last season Okore was only played when he was the only option. I hope Tim changed his mind because Okore showed some signs that he could be a very good defender last season. 

I didn't think he did last season.  When he came back from his bad injury I thought he looked a shadow of what he did before he got injured.  I blame Sherwood for a lot of things but I can see why he doesn't rate him based off his performances when he came back. 

It was a really bad injury so Okore needs the time to recapture his potential and I just hope he does.

I don't think Tim rates Okore. Last season Okore was only played when he was the only option. I hope Tim changed his mind because Okore showed some signs that he could be a very good defender last season. 

I didn't think he did last season.  When he came back from his bad injury I thought he looked a shadow of what he did before he got injured.  I blame Sherwood for a lot of things but I can see why he doesn't rate him based off his performances when he came back. 

It was a really bad injury so Okore needs the time to recapture his potential and I just hope he does.

Okore looked bloody awful at the end of last season, he needs to get fully fit before he plays. For me it has to be Clark and Richards for now

• Like 2

We haven't got a decent RB at the club so for me it's Richards at RB, Okore and Clark CB's with Amavi LB.

I haven't seen Ilore play so can't comment about him but I've seen enough of Hutton, Bacuna and Lescott to know that they aren't the answer.

Well done to Albion for getting some money for him, I had my concerns about him due to age and from his performances they were right. His legs are gone and he doesn't read the game well nor is he a good partner for Richards.

Sherwood, of all your signings this is the one who will get you sacked.

Â