Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

last player we signed that was a fan of the club? Zat Knight maybe

Didn't he used to support us then we apparently treated his brother poorly and he then hated us for it?

Nah, on the day he signed for us he was at his brother's house when it got raided by the drug squad and his brother got nicked. Think he got sent down for it too.

Didn't he used to support us then we apparently treated his brother poorly and he then hated us for it?
Nah, on the day he signed for us he was at his brother's house when it got raided by the drug squad and his brother got nicked. Think he got sent down for it too.

Busy day for him yesterday then.

Busy day for him yesterday then.

This is all getting very confused....

Zat Knight - Was a Villa fan and it was him that was at his brothers house when it got raided on the ddboay he signed for us, not Lescott.

Lescott - Was a Villa fan but then we released him as a kid telling him he wasn't good enough. We then according to him didn't treat his brother very well while he was at the club. So I think he stopped being a supporter thus how he celebrated when he scored against us.

These days I'm sure he is over it and happy to be at the club he used to support.

It feels like such a good signing, not sure if he's quite what he has been previously. There must be a catch?

Need to watch this high pressing with him in the side though as it won't suit him having so much space behind. We'll need good pressure on the ball to stop people having time to pick out runners off him.

At least it stops him scoring against us.

TBH, if he does a decent enough job for us I could'nt give two flying ****s who he did, does, will or won't support.

Neither do I, just trying to put the record straight before it becomes widely accepted that Lescott's brothers house got raided yesterday! :)

Who will he replace. Hope Richards now moves to RB as I think he's better than Bacuna or Hutton there.

yes i agree are defence isnt shaping up too badly ..... richards lescott weak link ( clark) amavi ... a hell of alot better than last year still hoping for just one more signing!!!!!

Richards isn't going to play RB

yes so we still have a RB problem then because I don't rate Hutton

Well really it just means that you have an rb problem ...
  • Like 1

Peter With (Director of the Youth at time) Tweeted he was desperate to get Joleon to sign up for Villa but his Parents wanted hi to go to the Wolves and not have both brothers at the club.

So the story we told him he wasn't good enough seems iffy

TBH, if he does a decent enough job for us I could'nt give two flying ****s who he did, does, will or won't support.

Neither do I, just trying to put the record straight before it becomes widely accepted that Lescott's brothers house got raided yesterday! :)

I was joking!

Peter With (Director of the Youth at time) Tweeted he was desperate to get Joleon to sign up for Villa but his Parents wanted hi to go to the Wolves and not have both brothers at the club.

Depends on when the trial was, in his interview he said he was a keeper to start with, so maybe he had a trial as a keeper and was deemed not good enough, then changed position to a CB later.

Well there is a video of him saying it on the OS.

He can say it and put it on a banner doesn't make it true.

Unless you say it enough times people believe it and it becomes an accepted truth.

Anyway he has nevr played for us at this moment in time so Withe > Lescott  :D

He can say it and put it on a banner doesn't make it true.

Unless you say it enough times people believe it and it becomes an accepted truth.

Anyway he has nevr played for us at this moment in time so Withe > Lescott  :D

But its true if its on Twitter? :)

It's one thing to misspell Clark.  But to misspell Withe ...

Well at least we know where people were getting the 'e' from. :)

It's one thing to misspell Clark.  But to misspell Withe ...

EDIT: Trent beat me to the e joke.

Edited by romavillan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â