Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Looked great for 65 minutes but then looked very tired and quite slow (like most of our players). I'm sure he will settle in fine and he will form a good partnership with Richards.

Should have been booked for a stupid foul on the half way line 15-20mins in, numerous mistakes throughout.... anyone who thinks he's gonna solve our defensive issues should have that knocked right out of their head after today. 

Looked great for 65 minutes but then looked very tired and quite slow (like most of our players). I'm sure he will settle in fine and he will form a good partnership with Richards.

Should have been booked for a stupid foul on the half way line 15-20mins in, numerous mistakes throughout.... anyone who thinks he's gonna solve our defensive issues should have that knocked right out of their head after today. 

Are you kidding? Its his first game for us! We looked very solid and composed first half, and second half the whole thing just went to pot. 

Its very early to be writing him off. I think he is an improvement on Clark, although I suspect Clark would have cleared his lines prior to the first goal.

Too be fair bacuna created a lot of grief for him all game and the midfield was completely overrun so it invited a ton of pressure on both our CBs. I think he did fine for the majority of the game overall.

Â