Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Richards isn't going to play right back.

To be honest at the start of the season I thought that was his best position but he's by far our best centre half. It would be suicide to move him out given how poor Clark & Lescott have been so far.

Edited by villa89

We haven't got a decent RB at the club so for me it's Richards at RB, Okore and Clark CB's with Amavi LB.

I haven't seen Ilore play so can't comment about him but I've seen enough of Hutton, Bacuna and Lescott to know that they aren't the answer.

Well done to Albion for getting some money for him, I had my concerns about him due to age and from his performances they were right. His legs are gone and he doesn't read the game well nor is he a good partner for Richards.

Sherwood, of all your signings this is the one who will get you sacked.

Hutton is fine at RB, he just needs to play every week. Bacuna is never a premier league full back. The thing that is killing us is Lescott, he takes being shit to a whole new level

Why on earth would you ever put a Villa defender in your fantasy team in this day and age?

I've got the assist machine Amavi in mine B)

He's the only one you could justify having in because of the possibility of assists. But even so, the chances of any of our defenders getting clean sheets is so remote it's pointless. There's plenty of defenders cheaper than Amavi who score more points

Richards isn't going to play right back.

To be honest at the start of the season I thought that was his best position but he's by far our best centre half. It would be suicide to move him out given how poor Clark & Lescott have been so far.

How has Clark been poor? Him and Richards looked very good together. Clark made one mistake which was being out muscled by Dann, but that was his only clear cut error in his matches played. Richards has made more mistakes than Clark and yet he is starting each week. Clark needs to start over Lescott if we want to win any matches. 

• Like 1

Why on earth would you ever put a Villa defender in your fantasy team in this day and age?

He was cheap and signed him when at West Brom. Never got around to take him out for the price he is :P

• Like 1

Richards - Okore - Clark - Amavi should be the back 4 in a months time.   

Think its the solution. Micah has been decent at CB, but just bite the bullet mate and take one for the team, best RB we have and I want the Okore/Clark partnership rekindled. 

3 Centrebacks? Who is playing right back?

I had my doubts over Richards playing at centre-back but I've been pretty impressed so far. One of our better performers. As eluded to already, he only agreed to join on the premise that he plays centre-back in any case.

• Like 1

Â