Adama Traore

mwj

How are people pronouncing his first name?

Adam-a or A-dah-ma? Just so I get it right either when cheering him on or lamenting it should we miss out.

I'm pronouncing it A-dah-ma.

And no fracking toaster is going to tell me any different!

LOL!

Wasn't wasted on me mate ;)

I wonder if they might have the signing on the pitch before the match tomorrow. Give the crowd a boost and in front of a full house. I remember this happened before but can't remember for the life of me who it was!

I wonder if they might have the signing on the pitch before the match tomorrow. Give the crowd a boost and in front of a full house. I remember this happened before but can't remember for the life of me who it was!

I'd rather they didn't do this to be honest.

Stephen Warnock.

yeah didnt work well for baggies monday [emoji23]

yeah didnt work well for baggies monday [emoji23]

I'd be more than happy if they did this as it means we've signed him!

Friedel too IIRC

I would just like CONFIRM that, I know **** all.

.....and I KNOW even less.

I think i am the least ITK on this site. :)

Nah, that's me. I've literally never once heard a single piece of transfer ITK ever. With that being said, obviously this is going ahead, all done and dusted, just waiting for the ink to dry on the parchment before his thumb can be pricked and the document sealed in blood. Should be done by sundown. 

I'm Adamant this will happen.

Have you painted little black lines under your eyes?

that really tickled me....you wordsmith you :)

Apparently it's all signed and sealed but the club photographer had a wedding today so the ITSOTP photos will be done in the morning and announced in the afternoon as soon as the prints are back from boots.

Apparently it's all signed and sealed but the club photographer had a wedding today so the ITSOTP photos will be done in the morning and announced in the afternoon as soon as the prints are back from boots.

This is Villa. I genuinely wouldn't be shocked.

Stephen Warnock.

Makoun too. He was wearing the funky v-neck IIRC.

Â