Adama Traore

mwj

Displace? I know we beat Bournemouth but we didn't exactly play well. Not going forward anyway.

He shouldn't have to perform that well to oust Gabby and Sinclair from the team. Gil, Adama, Grealish are going to be our creative outlets this season in the final third, Veretout and Gana should be able to get involved too

• Like 1

Found this video.

http://youtu.be/-QWRjQSiUHM

He loves a battle. could probably be a case for 2 of those opposition players getting a pair of yellows, no way would players get away with that sort of treatment on him in the Premier league. I look forward to seeing him against the the lighter weight full backs, they'll want to sub themselves off.

He goes through the gears like a train. Raw, yes (Tim will get him passing out of defence!) but exciting!

Oh, the comments on that YT video are excellent entertainment, too!

• Like 1

I won't believe it until StevoITK confirms it.

Welcome Adama #StevoITK

Will this be confirmed today then StevoITK?

Definitely. Although there could be a last minute hitch with all the red tape, then it might not be revealed today #StevoITK

• Like 2

Found this video.

He loves a battle. could probably be a case for 2 of those opposition players getting a pair of yellows, no way would players get away with that sort of treatment on him in the Premier league. I look forward to seeing him against the the lighter weight full backs, they'll want to sub themselves off.

I love how they're coming at them with these nasty tackles but get injured in the process and get mad at Adama. I can see why though, he was stunting on them with 1 goal and 3 assists and drew countless fouls.

Found this video.

I love how they're coming at them with these nasty tackles but get injured in the process and get mad at Adama. I can see why though, he was stunting on them with 1 goal and 3 assists and drew countless fouls.

I bet those defenders are still having nightmares about him.

Â