Adama Traore

mwj

Anyone see the attached picture with the BBC thing? Pretty sure that isn't Traore, idiots.

Trawho.png

No that's Afflelou Fedcom plays for Monaco

He's black though so who cares...

Absolutely ridiculous how often this happens. I'm not calling racism really, it's just **** lazy.

They showed a picture of Clark for Baker the other day, or vice versa. Must be racism.

That article was written by a black person...

Disclaimer - I don't know if that is true.

round and around and around we go

What happened to the tweet like daz confidence and giddy excitement. Still no announcement I see....

Thankfully your pessimism is usually misplaced.

What happened to the tweet like daz confidence and giddy excitement. Still no announcement I see....

Got to give you credit. You keep trying.

Got to give you credit. You keep trying.

And he gets proved wrong, every single time  :rolleyes:

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

Hi Daz,

I don't understand your post. Particularly the part in bold. Could you explain to me what this means? 

Was legit, before traore i was told 3 new signings before window closes. The only way they will not happen is if a player does a u turn. Targets have been identified and contracts drawn up. Thats all i know.

You've clearly read the ITK handbook.....

I would like to break the mold and officially announce that I have no ITK information regarding any villa transfers.

Regarding Adama Traore, I have absolutely no idea if he will actually sign for us other than papers who're know for fabricating things out of thin air expect us to.

#Clueless #NITK

This dude would be proud..

75569-004-3B260631.jpg

Â