Adama Traore

mwj

We love an evening announcement... It's happening...

Like Amavi and Veretout which we were panicking about too!

Hmmm nope no announcement this evening either? I see we are hoping now it's all some sort of tactic to hype the game tomorrow. Strange if it's all been done you'd think they'd just announce it, can still have him walk on the pitch at half time.all very worrying really very wobble wobble

I know right Daz? I'm annoyed at Villa, but not just about this signing, but ALL of them!

Why didn't they just announce all the signings when the window opened? Instead they've purposely delayed them over the space of the last 4 weeks.

#wobble

*Beep Boop*

All those who said the words "announced tomorrow" yesterday, the last flight back to 'IDK island' is departing now from gate 3.

Please note, return flights from the island are scheduled for a quarter to takeover rumors, just before half past signing Messi.

*Beep Boop*

• Like 2

We love an evening announcement... It's happening...

Like Amavi and Veretout which we were panicking about too!

Hmmm nope no announcement this evening either? I see we are hoping now it's all some sort of tactic to hype the game tomorrow. Strange if it's all been done you'd think they'd just announce it, can still have him walk on the pitch at half time.all very worrying really very wobble wobble

You're amazing  :lol:

• Like 1

Â