Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I don't honestly c are who goes at the end of this season. Even the players that have showed they may be cut out for top level football will always remind me of this horrible season, this horrible team and this awful moment in time of our great club.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NSmith22 said:

Christ, I remember when Milan were one of the powerhouses of European football, now they are having to buy crap players like Veretout for £5m. I can't see Milan being back anytime soon

9 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Absolute shite for the most part this season, good riddance, profound waste of money. Obviously he has talent but he has just not delivered for us.

What, because in some games he managed to complete a few passes?

He's a passenger. No energy, no bite and not fit enough for this league. 

31 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Biggest let down of the lot IMO. 

All of the summer signings are shit to a degree but your right Veretout has been a massive let down. Garde has given him plenty of game time and to be honest he has been woeful. I can see why Sherwood left him out, he is crap.

1 hour ago, KHV said:

Christ, I remember when Milan were one of the powerhouses of European football, now they are having to buy crap players like Veretout for £5m. I can't see Milan being back anytime soon

They signed Adel Taarabt when he was in QPR's reserves and he was actually one of their best players for part of the season he was there.

34 minutes ago, KHV said:

All of the summer signings are shit to a degree but your right Veretout has been a massive let down. Garde has given him plenty of game time and to be honest he has been woeful. I can see why Sherwood left him out, he is crap.

There were glimmers over xmas but yeah he's regressed again recently.

To me he goes missing when teams get physical and start making tackles so don't think he'll make much of an impact in championship so would let him go.

55 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So he has instructed his agent to put out bullshit stories in the papers then...already.

Jog on mate.

I'd assume his agent is French so any leaks would likely appear in l'equipe or some other French paper. More likely this story is just made up rubbish, just like the vast majority of stories of this type. No need to get excited.

he has been a passenger all season.

in a team that is full of shite, he has not looked anything above the shite that he plays alongside.

to me, he has never looked fit.

if he goes, no biggie.

Personally, I still think there is a player in there, but doubt now that we are ever going to see it consistently, especially in the Chamionship.  Best for both parties if he goes I think, but I'm sure he will blossom somewhere and we will hear about it.

I am not defending him or anyone.

But in terms of all the signings from abroad this summer, I don't think we will truly know if any of them are any good or could be any good till next season if they stay.

Petrov is one example already mentioned, but there are plenty of other signings who have taken time to settle.

doesn't mean Vertout or Gana, Ayew et all will turn out to be good players

i was hoping veretout was one that would be staying and come good.

we all know that what ever player leaves, the next club they go to, they will be the player they should have been here, this club is f**king corrupt, every player is turned into sh*t.

AC Milan can forget any "cut-price deal". Pay what we did or very near to it along with agree a sell-on clause or jog on. Milan are not short of a few bob and we do not need to bend over backwards to help players leave us after less than a year wearing our shirt. I thought we had said we would be able to cope with relegation. I did not know that meant everyone must go at any price!    

Stole this from Reddit about Veretout:

" Same with Vertout, despite being in a crappier team he's still setting up as many shooting oppertunities as Mahrez, almost as many successful crosses per game as Albrighton (1.3 compared to 1.6), he's got more assists than Hazard, Mata, Rooney, Fabregas, Ward-Prowse and has as many as players like Yaya, Coutiniho, Lamela and Tadic. In fact, if he gets 1 more goal or assist this season he would have been directly involved in as many goals as Cleverly & Delph were last season combined; not bad for a young lad in a new league. "

Â