Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

don't mean to pick on anyone but can we please stop referencing their bloody ratings on FIFA.......

Makes me cringe every time and I can't be the only one?!

Is Football Manager ok...?

Famous-characters-Troll-face-260360.png

• Like 2

It seems that with a lot of these players we've caught the other teams with their pants down.. A lot of these players we now have are highly sought after talents at Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Citeh but while they are busy trying to get a new marque signings for £60 million we've swooped in an nicked the players that would improve them more in the long term.. 

This ones feels the same as the last few - with details creeping out and being picked up on others. The media will usually print anything, but the language of the articles are more 'factual' than the usual gossip mongering so I am feeling quite confident, and would be bloody delighted.

It also feels a bit like the Delph saga - which whilst many of us were disbelieving of, the journos will pretty much on the money.

Edited by Pez1974

I guess the question is do Liverpool really need him? They have Coutinho, Firmino, Milner, Allen, Henderson and Lucas who can all play in midfield. I can't see why he would turn down Spurs due to potential lack of playing time, then join a squad packed with midfielders.

Saying that Liverpool are the biggest club in the galaxy so I'm sure it would be an honour for him to warm their bench.

I guess the question is do Liverpool really need him? They have Coutinho, Firmino, Milner, Allen, Henderson and Lucas who can all play in midfield. I can't see why he would turn down Spurs due to potential lack of playing time, then join a squad packed with midfielders.

Saying that Liverpool are the biggest club in the galaxy so I'm sure it would be an honour for him to warm their bench.

For some reason, I feel like Sherwood would convince him to join us over the aforementioned clubs even if they were in for him.

He's got dat chat.

• Like 2

Â