Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Wonder if we can borrow the Michael Jordan theme song as our entrance music, or at least use in the season highlight video?

Also would be pretty sweet with an Aston Villa #23 JORDAN top so i hope Cissokho is off so one of the Jordans can have his number  :D

Surprised The Birmingham Mail or even the Telegraph haven't got anything on this yet.

Really are far behind in this country when it comes to covering the club.

The Birmingham Mail have picked up the story in their daily Rumour Mill section. It's been reported in the UK by the Daily Express and Talksport.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/aston-villa-close-in-on-liverpool-target-jordan-veretout-as-nantes-president-admits-defeat-10420897.html

It's in the Independent now

Aston Villa close in on Liverpool target Jordan Veretout as Nantes president admits defeat

Aston Villa are confident of beating Liverpool and Tottenham to Nantes midfielder Jordan Veretout after the French club's president admitted a deal is 'basically agreed'. The talented 22-year-old has been linked with a move to the Premier League this summer and, following Fabian Delph's controversial departure to Manchester City this month, Tim Sherwood has stepped up his chase in recent weeks. Villa have reportedly agreed a fee in the region of £10.4m for the France Under-21s star but Liverpool and Spurs are monitoring the situation and are ready to strike if talks break down

Edited by Gary Thomas

If we could sign a decent striker then this could be a great window for us.

What a difference a week can make.

jordan-bowery-aston-villa-sv-roedinghaus

Bring him home Tim.

Viva la Jordan.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Surprised The Birmingham Mail or even the Telegraph haven't got anything on this yet.

Really are far behind in this country when it comes to covering the club.

The Birmingham Mail have picked up the story in their daily Rumour Mill section. It's been reported in the UK by the Daily Express and Talksport.

The independent now has it

What a player this lad is.  I'll be happy with this signing,  for me would be the best so far

Really? I'll admit that my usual reaction to links like this and most others we've signed this window is "yep, haven't heard of him either".

Seriously this lad is going to be special. I hope he stays long term but if we sell him I'll tell you here and now that he has the potential to basically shatter our record transfer fee received.  He'll dwarf it

Bloody hell. That's impressive.

I'm just riding excitement on the back of others excitement, because it's all I've got.

Never heard of, or know a thing about any of these players.  Exciting times ahead.

I'm refusing to believe this one, until i see him hanging around BH

Maybe the Nantes president is just trying to flush out an actual bid from Liverpool/Spurs

Hope i'm wrong mind

• Like 1

Â