Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

He's tailor made for this league and was very impressive. IMO he'll prove to be a better player than Delph, he's more clinical on the ball and better defensively.I think he'll emerge as a highly important player for us and will be one of our best signings for years.

I think he is comfortably already a better player than Delph.

• Like 2

He's tailor made for this league and was very impressive. IMO he'll prove to be a better player than Delph, he's more clinical on the ball and better defensively.I think he'll emerge as a highly important player for us and will be one of our best signings for years.

I think he is comfortably already a better player than Delph.

Yes, does anyone truly believe that after 3 full seasons you'll be able to count his goals and assists on two hands? If not, he's a better player than Delph. 

Gregg Evans was the reporter who told us all we'd be better off sticking with Lambert about 2 weeks before he was sacked. The standard of the mail is slipping big time when they let this clown right for them.

Just saw he also gave RIchards a 6.

You're write of course. Terrible.
  • Like 4

Idrissa Gueye,

He plays for Villa and here's here to stay

Oh ,oh Idrissa Gueye,

Come see Villa and watch him play

(to tune of Enola Gay)  (maybe??)

Shall I get my coat???

The MOTD commentator called him Gana (his middle name and the name on his shirt) at the weekend. Is he too much of a prude to say Gueye or is this what we're calling him now?

I mean players can put basically whatever they want on their shirts now, it doesn't mean that's how they should be addressed. Kun is just Aguero's nickname but he has that on his shirt. Latin players seem to be able to go with their forenames if they like. Bryan Ruiz just had (has) Bryan I think, Gaston Ramirez is another example. Chicharito for crying out loud.

I don't see what's stopping English players from putting daft nicknames on their shirts. If a lad can put "Little Pea" on his I think it should be open season. Well, I don't want to see it happen, but I don't see how the league could justify turning down, say, Gabby Agbonlahor, if he wanted to put "Big Cabbage" on his shirt. Although I suppose they don't get many requests of that nature.

Anyway, this Gana lad. He's good, isn't he?

Â