Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

Be interesting next week against schneiderlin

Was just about to post this.

Strangely enough, Im Actually Looking forward to playing Manure on Friday :D

I'm looking forward to the game. I'm not looking forward to it being on a Friday night.

Very impressed with 'Gana' though. Looked assured, composed, and once he gets to grips with the movement going on around him from Ayew, Sinclair and Veretout, he's only going to have more impact on a game.

Early days but so far looks a real improvement on Delph.

• Like 1

This is a player. I know it's only early days but it almost feels criminal we used to spend the same kind of fee on the likes of NRC

He reminds me a lot of NRC in some of the things he does like pressing and tackling. He can actually pass a ball more than 5 yards accurately so better than NRC there!

Be interesting next week against schneiderlin

Was just about to post this.

Strangely enough, Im Actually Looking forward to playing Manure on Friday  :D

I think Schneiderlin is a top midfielder but he struggled a bit when being pressed v Spurs...lost the ball a few times and general passing was a bit sloppy.

Will be a good duel anyway.

It took the snake about 3 years to get to that level of performance. From what I saw on Saturday he's got all the energy of his predecessor but with better passing. You can take he's got a few weeks on veretout but both look like they'll be better than last years 2 once they settle properly.

• Like 1

Â