Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

Gregg Evans lol

Gave a 7 to Sinclair...

Big Baggies fan isn't he? Seemed to love it when the first half of the Delph saga kicked off in Portugal. What he churns out isn't worth the recycled paper it's written on.

• Like 1

Gregg Evans lol

Gave a 7 to Sinclair...

Big Baggies fan isn't he? Seemed to love it when the first half of the Delph saga kicked off in Portugal. What he churns out isn't worth the recycled paper it's written on.
I can confirm he is a baggies fan

Gregg Evans lol

Gave a 7 to Sinclair...

I can confirm he is a baggies fan

And also clueless about football

sorry it was actually a 5 

Woeful in the first half as he seemed to misplace almost every pass. Got slightly better after the break.

He misplaced 8 passes all game. out of 52.

"Misplace almost every pass"

• Like 1

Woeful in the first half as he seemed to misplace almost every pass. Got slightly better after the break.

only 85% pass completion! outrageous!!!

When I read the press stuff, I just feel like they are so desperate for a big team going down thing, that they make are wins lucky are draws a battle and are defeats as the end is near! With London and Manchester winning the prem each year it's got boring so they hunt for a story! Well not this year (not Villa anyway)

I really would like to know what we've done to the press to make them hate us so.

Lambert was not friendly towards the press.

And some like BBC's Pat Murphy got annoyed cause he doesn't get any scoops out of Lerner.

In fairness... do you know how many of those were in the first half?  8 out of 20, for example, would be pretty shit.

To say he got slightly better than woeful in the second half is bullshit, he bossed the second half. Nearly scored and made great tackles and was solid in all other aspects that are required from a box to box midfielder.

• Like 1

Gregg Evans was the reporter who told us all we'd be better off sticking with Lambert about 2 weeks before he was sacked.  The standard of the mail is slipping big time when they let this clown right for them.

Just saw he also gave RIchards a 6.

Edited by DCJonah

In fairness... do you know how many of those were in the first half?  8 out of 20, for example, would be pretty shit.

but 32 out of 32 in the 2nd half would be more than slightly better ;)

He's tailor made for this league and was very impressive. IMO he'll prove to be a better player than Delph, he's more clinical on the ball and better defensively.I think he'll emerge as a highly important player for us and will be one of our best signings for years.

Â