Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Micah Richards' playing and training in Italy can only have benefited his game.

For a player of this ilk to be signing on a free and the age of 26 (27) for the worst surviving team in the league last season is nothing short of brilliant.

Welcome back to Birmingham.

Like this signing. CLearly bought as a CB not a RB which means Vlaar and probably Senderos are long gone.

Thats what I think. You need pace in the cb areas. Something Okore and Vlaar clearly haven't got and Richards has. 

Like this signing. CLearly bought as a CB not a RB which means Vlaar and probably Senderos are long gone.

Thats what I think. You need pace in the cb areas. Something Okore and Vlaar clearly haven't got and Richards has. 

Huh?

• Like 2

Huh?

What about the Southampton game? 

Huh?

He was playing whilst injured. Edited by yayoboy
  • Like 2

Huh?

What about it?

Huh?

What about it?

He was caught out for lack of pace but ok he if he was hampered by injury then fair enough. I think Richards playing cb will enable us to press higher up the pitch though. 

He was caught out for lack of pace but ok he if he was hampered by injury then fair enough. I think Richards playing cb will enable us to press higher up the pitch though. 

How does one game prove that he lacks pace though? Even if he wasn't injured then, all players have off days.

Â