Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Welcome Micah!

Good athlete, decent signing on a free (well £13.52m if the rumoured wages of £65k p/w is true ), and he'll hopefully bring a winning mentality with him.

Hopefully the first of the 5 that we need imo....

A player most villa fans would have signed given the chance.....So I hope Tim gets a bit of luck with him, in the sense that he turns out to be the player we know he can be.

Edited by TRO

This should be a good signing and think it's an excellent start to the transfer window for us. Hopefully we can keep this standard of player coming in up.

I agree with others, please don't attempt to play him at CB. Okore, Senderos, Clark and Baker are all still at the club so no need. RB all day long.

• Like 2

Not played much for a few years but he seems to have a level head on his shoulders, and knows his weak points so hopefully he's worked on that in training. Italy is renowned for being a little slower and more defensive. Also he should be hungry and have a point to prove so good prospect

By all accounts, we are signing him to play centre-back though, backed up by our bid for Trippier, so that's how the signing should be viewed. He may well do really well there but not proven.

Not sure 5' 11" lends itself to defending set pieces in the air.....not sure about the CB roll.

....but hey, will have to wait and see.

Edited by TRO

Not sure 5' 11" lends itself to defending set pieces in the air.....not sure about the CB roll.

It does if you can leap like a salmon.  :P

thats the answer i was fishing for :D

• Like 1

It does if you can leap like a salmon.  :P

thats the answer i was fishing for :D

Uh oh.......

• Like 1

Â