Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Excellent signing. Well done Tim. More of the same please. 

Yes, great start indeed.

Not bad for someone judged by some of our "wisest" posters to be only a little more shrewd - or no more shrewd - than Paolo di Canio.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fiorentina played 3 at the back iirc and he wasn't picked there.

If he's signed as a right back its a fantastic signing, if as a centre back, then I'm slightly concerned.

Good signing I reckon and tbh I don't see why he'd necessarily be signed as a RB seeing as we are chopping Lowton and we may either sign a CB or re-sign Vlaar.

Either way, good signing and we'll wait and see how he does in whatever position.

Yes, great start indeed.

Not bad for someone judged by some of our "wisest" posters to be only a little more shrewd - or no more shrewd - than Paolo di Canio.

One for a different thread but it is IMO fair to say that Tim is somewhat tactically naive. 

• Like 1

Cracking signing. We are crying out, and have been for some time, for proven top flight quality and we have got that with this lad and he still has his peak years in front of him. Hopefully he is the first of 4 or 5 of that ilk.

• Like 3

Yes, great start indeed.

Perhaps you'd like to re read the point being made wrt to Paulo Di Canio before being snidey?

• Like 1

I hope that this turns out to be a great signing for us, I remain cautious at the moment though as I fear that a lack of playing time over the last three years may have taken the edge off of his game and he may no longer be the player we all remember. Hopefully he will allay my fears and put in some storming performances over the coming season and help us climb up to a decent position in the league from where we can build.

Â