Micah Richards

Demitri_C

I've heard the delay at the hotel is because Defoe's just ordered room service for all..... ;)

Another ex Spurs player, Sherwood out

I heard the delay is caused by the club being unsure of his age

• Like 1

1. @MicahRichards going through the last stages of his @AVFCOfficial medical! #micahindaclub pic.twitter.com/zv4R161yHb

View photo37 retweets34 favorites
     Retweet37
     Favorite34
    Follow
    More

I'd say it's done :)

I wouldn't say he is definitively a poor centre-back. Rather just never proven himself in that position. He might do well but little basis to declare it a great signing in the meantime.

I wouldn't say he is definitively a poor centre-back. Rather just never proven himself in that position. He might do well but little basis to declare it a great signing in the meantime.

I think he'd be a "great signing" in a versatile way in any case.  He can play right back, he can play centre back and he's played against/with some of the World's best.

Honestly struggling to see a downside to signing Richards.  I think he'll be good for us.

• Like 1

I think we will be going with a 3-5-2/5-3-2 type formation with him on the right. It seems Tim is a big fan of the quick, forward thinking full/wing back type player. Hence why Cissokho is getting the boot. I actually quite like Cissokho. Either way i'm very interested to see how our new system will set up.

• Like 1

In a defensive three, I think it could be good. Would also give Bacuna a lot more freedom to get forward which is only a good thing! Add a new attacking left back then that would be a pretty decent back 5. Coming around to this signing now a bit, just hope he can stay fit. 

I'm not really a fan of 3 cbs think in the modern game it can be overexposed too easily. Hopefully, it will be only one of a few formations that we play throughout the season. Even if we have to revert to a back 4, Richards will be able to cover rb position.

Happy with this signing.

Â