Micah Richards

Demitri_C

I think people will be suprised when he slots in at CB. Lets hope hes matured and learnt a few things at CB. It does concern me that Montella said he struggles in a back 3 if that is what Sherwood is planning.

He hasn't really had the game time in the past three seasons to mature or develop as a footballer. If he's going to play at centre back I'd be quite worried. 

This may be a Con-esq prediction that may bite me on the arse, but if playing regularly I don't think we've seen the last of Richards in an England shirt.

This may be a Con-esq prediction that may bite me on the arse, but if playing regularly I don't think we've seen the last of Richards in an England shirt.

I agree. It's injuries and the form of Zabeleta that has affected his career. The quality can't be doubted. I'd like to even see him as a centre half again.

I think people will be suprised when he slots in at CB. Lets hope hes matured and learnt a few things at CB. It does concern me that Montella said he struggles in a back 3 if that is what Sherwood is planning.

He was awful at City playing there and that was alongside organisers and leaders in Dunne and Kompany and yet Richards was still frequently caught out of position and ball watching.

Unless Okore is totally knackered I can't see the logic in playing him at CB.

Would start the season with:

Richards- Okore- Clark- new LB.

Would be balanced and yes you could move Richards to CB if Okore's knees start playing up again and play Bacuna or Hutton at RB.

Â