Micah Richards

Demitri_C

On 7/15/2017 at 12:04, theboyangel said:

Baker and Samba carrying knocks so couldn't play today.

De laet is still recovering, Mitch Clark played last night and presumably, Elphick on his way out so not risked.

i doubt we'll see Richards much or Hutton at centre back again - it was needed to rest terry and chester who aren't ready for 90 minutes.

Get out of here with your reasoned conclusions and your rational arguments. Burn the heretic!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I was half way through posting this as a response in the Ross McCormack thread and decided to put it here ad on topic instead of off. 

You would think he would go on loan somewhere wouldn't you? 

Even if someone only paid £10k a week of his wages it's £10k a week less for us to pay. 

As someone's said in the RMC thread he's not done anything wrong or been unprofessional, refusing to train or shouting his mouth off. 

Are we really interested in keeping him here as back up? 

You would think we would be highly motivated to get his wages partially off the book and he would be motivated to keep in the shop window for when his contract eventually does run out, and would prefer actually playing football for a while. 

Surely someone out there would be interested in him. 

14 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

We should all agree to not comment on this thread now and let it sink until he goes. When it's at the top of the pile it only gets my hopes up...

You're right. Damn....

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

We should all agree to not comment on this thread now and let it sink until he goes. When it's at the top of the pile it only gets my hopes up...

Yeah gets my vote

• Like 1

Devastated to come in here and realise it's partially my fault for getting this thread bumped by mentioning him in the McCormack thread. 

Please accept my apologies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Killeen30 said:

Yes tenfold! The bump got my hopes up only to get smashed down again. Don't funk with my heart sidcowbro

• Like 1

OK then, its agreed.

Anybody who bumps this thread unnecessarily gets put in the stocks, and spanked with a wet hamster by a very large man in a pink tutu until their butts are raw.

Oops.

• Like 3

Â